Tommy Robinson & BBC

He hasn't outlined exactly what he knows but based on what he has said if I was to guess, the bbc have made a load of stuff up about TR to smear him, they've worked with hope not hate to do some of this and it's all been caught on camera.

The really interesting stuff is regarding the bit where he told that sweeney fella hes homophobic and racist

Big claim.

Not really. It's the only logical conclusion for drip feeding information. Get people to return often or sign up for updates.

The only logical conclusion for him drip feeding info is to to sell their details?

Eh? Am I not following what you are saying correctly?

Ok. I'll write it out again.

If all you want is donations you want as many people to see. To get the most amount of people to see you don't build it up because people get bored, you put the whole thing in huge Technicolor getting as many eyes on it as possible.

If you are drip feeding its because you want people to come back again and again. Maybe sign up to be told when there's updates, which I notice he asks people to do 'in case his channel is shut down'. The only reason to do that is to capture the details of the kind of person who returns again and again. What other reason would you have for doing it?

Ok. I'll write it out again.

If all you want is donations you want as many people to see. To get the most amount of people to see you don't build it up because people get bored, you put the whole thing in huge Technicolor getting as many eyes on it as possible.

If you are drip feeding its because you want people to come back again and again. Maybe sign up to be told when there's updates, which I notice he asks people to do 'in case his channel is shut down'. The only reason to do that is to capture the details of the kind of person who returns again and again. What other reason would you have for doing it?
.... to send them updates?

I don't agree with your release thing either... he wants a big event to show it off in manchester outside the bbc, he needs to drip feed it to build hype.

.... to send them updates?

I don't agree with your release thing either... he wants a big event to show it off in manchester outside the bbc, he needs to drip feed it to build hype.

There is no way he is altruistic enough that he's just sending updates. Every update list you're on is selling your details mate. Every webpage you're going on is monitoring what you're doing and linking it to what you buy.

I mean even this one is currently telling me to buy life insurance

Tbh I didn't know he was having an event do the drip feeding is advertising an event he can make money on too I guess.

Last edited:
Will the big event world premiere require policing? Who is funding it? Will it just be a case of Stephen draining resources again?

I suppose it's a step up from bullying school children or throwing squaddies under the bus for his own gains.

There is no way he is altruistic enough that he's just sending updates. Every update list you're on is selling your details mate. Every webpage you're going on is monitoring what you're doing and linking it to what you buy.

I mean even this one is currently telling me to buy life insurance

Tbh I didn't know he was having an event do the drip feeding is advertising an event he can make money on too I guess.
Fair enough, I wouldn't dare register on his site to be honest.

He'll play that daft edited clip of Sweeney saying something in regards to how rare it is for a working class white man to work for the BBC, and then hold a rally for his bum supporters where he'll turn it into "whites are being oppressed".

Rinse and repeat when the next big right wing furore arises.
:lol:

Ya never know

Will the big event world premiere require policing? Who is funding it? Will it just be a case of Stephen draining resources again?

I suppose it's a step up from bullying school children or throwing squaddies under the bus for his own gains.

Jamals gonna sue him ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
If he's unearthed some massive warped BBC agenda or conspiracy then please quote me and I'll admit I was wrong.

I just don't think I am.
After he was interviewed he was complaining that the Sweeney edited the interview to make him look bad. That's fair enough - the BBC certainly shouldn't be doing anything like that but that's all I think that this will be. Going through, point with his own camera footage in comparison with the Sweeney's version of events.

Back