Tommy Robinson arrest

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Panhead, May 28, 2018.

1. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

Can't understand the uproar. On suspended sentence, openly filming on steps outside a crown court which I'm fairly sure is illegal. He could have caught jurors, undercover coppers going in without a second thought for their safety. Deserves to do time at the end of the day.

2. Kevj

Kevj Winger

Even if it's on a technicality, he needs to be removed from being allowed to preach his shit to the masses.

3. PulseSafc

PulseSafc Midfield

I was one of the officers involved in his arrest. He was filming defendants, witnesses and jurors on his live feed. There was also a reporting ban on the trial in question so he was held in contempt. Pretty straight forward really. We're expecting protests today at the station for it

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  4. Neb_Safc

Neb_Safc Midfield

There was a media blackout on reporting, he’s broke the law and potentially put and unsafe conviction on table.

All so he can get on telly and have his say.

5. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

This. I've been on quite a few VP wings through my job and trust me, vast majority I've seen are white. It's not a religion or a colour problem.

Fucking arse hole mate. All about Tommy Robinson.

6. Pukka pad

Pukka pad Central Defender

The bloke has an undertone about him i dont like.

7. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Midfield

Who gets to decide what opinions are worthy of locking someone up? Free speech isn’t free if you limit it

EMG, the jackel, fyl2u and 8 others like this.
  8. Harbour Boy

Harbour Boy Midfield

Why was there a media blackout on reporting the case?

9. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

Thought that must have been the case. Well done fella, can't have been an easy situation.

Ben Gardner likes this.
  10. Kevj

Kevj Winger

What's your opinion on Abu Hamza al-Masri?

11. Panhead

Panhead Midfield

It's illegal to film in or around any judicial building without permission. He put lives at risk by doing so, aswell as a multi million pound trial.

12. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

:cool: hope it's all ok today marra.

13. PulseSafc

PulseSafc Midfield

I've no idea to be honest with you mate. It was an order set by the judge. I assume it's due to the number of suspects and the sensitive nature of the offences but if I'm honest I don't know.
    It was the aftermath that wasn't easy. Couple of my other colleague had there faces plastered on Twitter to be 'named and shamed' by one of his followers. Now he's having to remove all his social media as a precaution.

Dodgy, Harbour Boy and Panhead like this.
  14. Did you get to tazer him?

15. Keith S30S

Keith S30S Inside right Staff Member Contributor

The uproar is basically the police who ignored child rape for about 10 years arrest and a court jails a man for videoing alleged child rapists in a few hours.

It might be upholding the law but the complete failure of police to act on Muslim rape gangs won't just go away.

16. Seaham Towny

Seaham Towny Winger

He’s a complete bell

17. Nookie Bear

Nookie Bear Winger

We don’t have free speech in this country though , it’s simple really

Purrfect South likes this.
  18. PulseSafc

PulseSafc Midfield

:lol: unfortunately not

19. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Midfield

He’s a hypocritical fucker who should be locked up and deported if he broke the law. The state shouldn’t create a fabricated politically motivated case just to silence his opinions. The same goes for Robinson, he’s a dick and his followers are Stella drinking racists but he shouldn’t be removed on a ‘technicality’

20. Seaham Towny

Seaham Towny Winger

Hang on those were Muslims in court on criminal charges were they not?

Is that not the police taking action then?