**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.
shepherd88 said:
imho this thread is slowly dying :cry: . It has been my favourite thread on here. and must be made gerld!.it does sometimes pick up when the timbers post on an evening! I just wish tommyj would have the final word and post some pics! Then we may finally have closure!

I concur, a great read that just needs the ending to it.

Dogbark said:
I'm not happy with all these new posters, tommyj could cross the rtg borders undetected :neutral:

Yep, ID cards for all new posters or they have to post pics of chebs to weed out chebphobes like tommyj

SuperKev said:
Can I say....

Get your chebs oot

and welcome.

Please tell me you aren't ToonToon out grooming again.

??
probably not! What's a ToonToon?

"Soccer riots kill at most tens. Intellectuals' ideological riots sometimes kill millions."
John McCarthy

Trish Redhop said:
??
probably not! What's a ToonToon?

"Soccer riots kill at most tens. Intellectuals' ideological riots sometimes kill millions."
John McCarthy

It's a horrible mag (newcastle fan) who comes on here under different guises and tries to groom us young uns (both male and female) into meeting him then he takes pictures and circulates them to his perverted friends who live in bins and smell of wee.

He is to be avoided at all cost.

He also goes under the names:

Poss
GMB
Douglas

He also enjoys tormenting clowns.

tommyj said:
ok, i'm going now.

will give them a ring and see when it is. this could be golden.

will report back tomorrow.

and with that he was gone!

Exactly a week ago since our tommy went missing..........

Guys take a look at tommy's posts. Notice one particular one in the last couple of days about his IPOD!! Speaking very much in the present tense- does anyone remember that tommyj was meant to have had his ipod as well as his camera in the bag that was nicked?????

I can smell BULLSHIT!!

hully2000 said:
Guys take a look at tommy's posts. Notice one particular one in the last couple of days about his IPOD!! Speaking very much in the present tense- does anyone remember that tommyj was meant to have had his ipod as well as his camera in the bag that was nicked?????

I can smell BULLSHIT!!

Ooooooooh!

Look at Mr Sherlock Holmes here :lol:

hully2000 said:

I can smell BULLSHIT!!

I really can't be arsed to register on there, cut and paste Hully lad, link to said post, kindly :-D ...

Any chance someone can record the high lights of this thread for me? Heard allabout it last night from Hully2000 and just do not have a spare six months to go through it all :lol:

Flavonoids said:
I really can't be arsed to register on there, cut and paste Hully lad, link to said post, kindly :-D ...

Poested by tommy yesterday:

'my ipod mini does it all the time now. i put it down to dropping it when i was on a treadmill at the gym'

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=48123&hl=ipod

Posted by tommy in USA:

'Got my bag nicked, had my ipod, my camera and my phone in, as well as about $50.'

Hmmmmm.......Beery also has some absolute golden evidence of bullshit so I hear, but I shall leave it to him to uncover.......

hully2000 said:

'my ipod mini does it all the time now. i put it down to dropping it when i was on a treadmill at the gym'

Posted by tommy in USA:

'Got my bag nicked, had my ipod, my camera and my phone in, as well as about $50.'

Hmmmmm.......Beery also has some absolute golden evidence of bullshit so I hear, but I shall leave it to him to uncover.......

This is getting interesting, fecking charlatan.

hully2000 said:

Posted by tommy in USA:

Looking at that again - is there a difference between and Ipod and an Ipod Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back