**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex said:
So is that in the hill country? Not near San Antonio? New Braunfels? Do you ever get to H - Town?
It's in the hill country. 85 mi north of SA. Find US Hwy 281. I could hike to that highway in about an hour; we live on a ranch.

in re: Houston -- I went with the kids I take care of - and their daddy and grands - to NASA's Johnson Space Center a few weeks ago, but since we stayed south, nearer to the beach, I didn't make it into Houston proper.

NASA JSC has actual longhorn cattle grazing on the complex - I guess so they'll have something to fall back on if the rocket science business goes belly up.

Flavonoids said:
:lol: he looked better in his burburyesque tie.

I think hell beat me up on the next night out - Ill try not to do any baldie jokes - but what can you do?:lol:

Trish Redhop said:
It's in the hill country. 85 mi north of SA. Find US Hwy 281. I could hike to that highway in about an hour; we live on a ranch.

in re: Houston -- I went with the kids I take care of - and their daddy and grands - to NASA's Johnson Space Center a few weeks ago, but since we stayed south, nearer to the beach, I didn't make it into Houston proper.

NASA JSC has actual longhorn cattle grazing on the complex - I guess so they'll have something to fall back on if the rocket science business goes belly up.

Ouch!! could be nasty

TAG said:
I've heard that before...somewhere...strangely, it's always the guys that seem to say it, though. :lol:

My thesis will look at the social factors that determined poor women's social status in early modern English towns. I developed some cutting edge theories that came out of my master's work on poor women's role in plague relief in Elizabethan Ipswich. It will be interesting (at least to me) to see how they pan out once I can actually do some archival research over there....trying to get at original sources in England while I was doing my master's work here in Portland was an absolute nightmare.

You should've come to Cambridge!

Dr Deborah Thom is one of Britain's foremost feminist social historians.

You'd have had to have come to my college like, but I'm sure you'd have got over it.

I will be very impressed if we actually here from tommyj again, hopefully we'll still be able to see at least some pictures that he took...

... or maybe the legend is better of this way, I'm not sure :confused:

Somewhere back in this thread someone mentioned that they would like to watch a Timbers match. Our next televised one is going to me on August 5th. I'm sure we could arrange to get you a videotape or maybe a dvd, if you're interested. Time to bring back the Where's TommyJ banner...

I've already made one suggestion that all the empty seats at the SOL on matchdays should be collectively known as the "TommyJ Stand" so to expand on the 'not there' theme how about renaming the speakeasy the "TommyJ Suite" or the like....

tasmanpaddler said:
I've already made one suggestion that all the empty seats at the SOL on matchdays should be collectively known as the "TommyJ Stand" so to expand on the 'not there' theme how about renaming the speakeasy the "TommyJ Suite" or the like....

To be fair mate that was a pretty good suggestion, don't know if this will work or not but check out some of my mates pictures from the tour...

If this doesn't seem to work, try this instead

Last edited:
CramlingtonMackem said:
Fantastic thread and big shout out to Beery for making this happen.

Can I just inform you though, being old school from Sunderland, educated at the fine establishment of Thornhill Comp, The word cheb has always meant cock in my time and shall always remain so
my mate says that too, and he went to thornhill, I did, but don't recall the word 'cheb'.

D.A said:
my mate says that too, and he went to thornhill, I did, but don't recall the word 'cheb'.
Cheb=Knob, St.Bedes, Peterlee until 1979

Timbers BetsyRoss said:
Somewhere back in this thread someone mentioned that they would like to watch a Timbers match. Our next televised one is going to me on August 5th. I'm sure we could arrange to get you a videotape or maybe a dvd, if you're interested. Time to bring back the Where's TommyJ banner...

annd the blow up toys!!!!

WOO FOR FATTY PATTY!

Me mates wifes sister went to college in San Antonio and got knocked up by the captain of the football team. I'd do her like she's got cracking chebs/milkers

Let's just clear this up.

Cheb end = pommel end = flesh helmet
Cheb = Right Said Fred = top part of breast
Chebs = norks = baps = full pair of breasts, with nipples and EVERYTHING
not spavin = #1 on the list of British men that US women want to sleep with

The above definations are relevent to the cultural capital of Northern England, Peterlee, and should therefore be used as the benchmark.

Trish Redhop said:
Can I just say...

this thread is hilarious.

Patricia

If I had time to write a sig, I would.

Can I say....

Get your chebs oot

and welcome.

Please tell me you aren't ToonToon out grooming again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back