**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beery Traveller

Today sees TommyJ depart on his travels to the USA as the official SMB cultural ambassador

He is departing from NCL at 12 noon, Heathrow to Chicago at 16:15, Chicagot to Seattle at 20:54 - arriving Seattle at 23:17.

He has bought a couple of "Props"
  • A tour Flag
  • An obligatory T-Shirt with the slogan "Chebs oot"
  • A Sunderland Top with the name "Koller" and "6" on the back
  • And a t-shirt with "I love knob" on it*
*this is is one of his ongoing challenges.

There is a bourbon called "Knob Creek". He is tasked with buying young ladies the drink, whilst pretending to be on a marketing campaign for the company. He then takes their photo with them wearing the t-shirt.

There will be more challenges to come over the next week, please let me have any suggestions and use this thread to record events.

Come on son!! Can't wait for the 'knob' challenge!

If he can't get laid over there with the loose US women who love Brit lads, then he has let the whole of England down.............

hully2000 said:

If he can't get laid over there with the loose US women who love Brit lads, then he has let the whole of England down.............
and the smb, therefore he shouldn't be allowed back on here

garydon said:
Free-loading tw*t

Unfortunately I could not persuade him to wear a Turban or go "blacked up".... however I reserve the right to use either of these as a forefeit should his performance in any way bring disgrace to the SMB

hully2000 said:

Loose? They only let you into their knickers with a pre-nuptual agreement and double barrier protection...

Beery Traveller said:
Unfortunately I could not persuade him to wear a Turban or go "blacked up".... however I reserve the right to use either of these as a forefeit should his performance in any way bring disgrace to the SMB

Did he go for the 'pretend to set alight to your shoes in the plane' dare in the end?

MacAbbotts said:
Loose? They only let you into their knickers with a pre-nuptual agreement and double barrier protection...

Where have you been going in America?? US women are the easiest in the world. FACT.

not spavin said:
Did he go for the 'pretend to set alight to your shoes in the plane' dare in the end?

Nope - he is a "confirmed" sandal wearer

Tommy should be getting to Newcastle Airport soon for his 12 noon flight. Any ideas for a tannoy message?

hully2000 said:
Where have you been going in America?? US women are the easiest in the world. FACT.

I haven't been for 13 years :lol:

Anyway, in my experience Aussies and Kiwi's are the easiest. They also don't seem to care if you have a gf already! :wink:

Beery Traveller said:
Tommy should be getting to Newcastle Airport soon for his 12 noon flight. Any ideas for a tannoy message?

Ring up as his partner wishing him all the best for his sex change operation he's going abroad to have done.

MacAbbotts said:
I haven't been for 13 years :lol:

Anyway, in my experience Aussies and Kiwi's are the easiest. They also don't seem to care if you have a gf already! :wink:

.......cancels trip to the US and changes flight to Sydney........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back