**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.

no news yet......I assume he is assembling his zooooom lens for today's activities - mind its only 4am over there

C'mon Tommy rise and shine - this mornings dare is to knick all the stuff left outside peoples rooms in your hotel; shoes, papers, uneaten breakfasts etc......

Beery Traveller said:
no news yet......I assume he is assembling his zooooom lens for today's activities - mind its only 4am over there

C'mon Tommy rise and shine - this mornings dare is to knick all the stuff left outside peoples rooms in your hotel; shoes, papers, uneaten breakfasts etc......
he bloody wants to be! What is taken the lad so long. And 4am over there! I hope he laying his seeds in some young american right about now.

Beery Traveller said:

Doen the old shoes one a few times - funnier if you swap them around, leave people with odd shoes.

Delscottio1 said:
Doen the old shoes one a few times - funnier if you swap them around, leave people with odd shoes.

Hmmm.......scrub original dare Tommy.......its now a steaming turd in the most expensive shoe you can find.....go go go go

Beery Traveller said:
Hmmm.......scrub original dare Tommy.......its now a steaming turd in the most expensive shoe you can find.....go go go go

Nah man - take the shoes to the shoe shiner and use Brown polish on black shoes.

Delscottio1 said:
Nah man - take the shoes to the shoe shiner and use Brown polish on black shoes.

black polish on brown suede would be cool

Beery Traveller said:
Anyone seen Tommmy? Hes vanished:eek:

Tommy - if you can see this your next task is to get a mention here http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=7504

I can see it now

"Stead was last night said to be 'bricking it' after someone put a steaming hot turd in his badly damaged brown suede shoes. The perpetrator was alleged to be a sunderland 'fan' named tommyj, who claimed he was under orders from a mysterious shadowy underworld group known as "the smb".

Tommy you f***ing homo get your act together man !

I have 3 weeks away and expect wall to wall yankee chebs and I'm left dangling like a skunk waiting for some silverware

howay man

CHEBS

It would appear that Tommy has gone missing never to be seen again - therefore I may as well cancel his return flights

Beery Traveller said:
It would appear that Tommy has gone missing never to be seen again - therefore I may as well cancel his return flights

when was last contact beery?

Aphrodite said:
I think he's just used the chance for a free holiday Beery :lol:

Aye but one- way is no use - I still control the booking:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back