**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.

clear your pm's tommy.....

EDIT......hurry hurry

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember if anyone asks if you packed your bag yourself, say

'Oh, that's not my bag. Some tall Muslim looking bearded fella named dirkadirka Allah Jihad asked me to take it on board. And he said not to worry about the ticking as he has a very loud alarm clock. He laughed for ages when he said that as well, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's medical, he looked like a fella who suffers terribly with ailments, what with his eyepatch, hook and false leg. Of course I packed it meself fuckwit'

(We all want to do it so don't pretend to be offended)

SAFCMark said:
Beery had a competition a few months ago and the winner would get free flights over to watch the lads. On the condition that he would do daft stuff and give evidence.

The competition was basically to write how daft you were and why you should win free flight!
beery = smb legend
tommyJ=useless fecker who forgets his camera;)

The Exile said:
Remember if anyone asks if you packed your bag yourself, say

'Oh, that's not my bag. Some tall Muslim looking bearded fella named dirkadirka Allah Jihad asked me to take it on board. And he said not to worry about the ticking as he has a very loud alarm clock. He laughed for ages when he said that as well, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's medical, he looked like a fella who suffers terribly with ailments, what with his eyepatch, hook and false leg. Of course I packed it meself fuckwit'

Then brace yourself for a baton suppository. :eek:

He'd better be knocking off an air hostess by now or i'll be disapointed.

Tommy - 2 things

1) clear your inbox out

2) if you are not already wankered, on your trip from Chicago to Seattle it is in 1st class so I expect full advantage to be taken - pictures of fit stewardesses and so drunk you need carried of plane

Beery Traveller said:
Tommy - 2 things

1) clear your inbox out

2) if you are not already wankered, on your trip from Chicago to Seattle it is in 1st class so I expect full advantage to be taken - pictures of fit stewardesses and so drunk you need carried of plane

He better have bucked one by know.

First class - jammy bassa.

Beery Traveller said:
Today sees TommyJ depart on his travels to the USA as the official SMB cultural ambassador

He is departing from NCL at 12 noon, Heathrow to Chicago at 16:15, Chicagot to Seattle at 20:54 - arriving Seattle at 23:17.

He has bought a couple of "Props"

• A tour Flag
  • An obligatory T-Shirt with the slogan "Chebs oot"
  • A Sunderland Top with the name "Koller" and "6" on the back
  • And a t-shirt with "I love knob" on it*
*this is is one of his ongoing challenges.

There is a bourbon called "Knob Creek". He is tasked with buying young ladies the drink, whilst pretending to be on a marketing campaign for the company. He then takes their photo with them wearing the t-shirt.

There will be more challenges to come over the next week, please let me have any suggestions and use this thread to record events.

Have you got him an official Knob Creek Bartender shirt?

http://www.knobcreek.com/main.htm

And make sure he knows about the Knob Creek Poker challenge if he's supposed to be from their marketing dept. We don't want to miss out on any pics :wink:

Beery Traveller said:
Tommy - 2 things

1) clear your inbox out

1st class!! Reet that is even worse if the bassa doesn't blag a posh tart to polish his helmet I am going to inform her majesty's best that a white male is coming from america/canada on whatever date, who is a memeber of some secret squad (puffs are us ;) ), and that as much as he will deny it through all interegation the bassa is not be let back into this country

A quick suggestion, as he's off to the land of the free, could we get him to see how close he can get to actually purchasing a big bastard of a machine gun from a 'sports store' and get his photo taken with it? Preferably with the 'Koller 6' T-shirt on?

The Exile said:
A quick suggestion, as he's off to the land of the free, could we get him to see how close he can get to actually purchasing a big bastard of a machine gun from a 'sports store' and get his photo taken with it? Preferably with the 'Koller 6' T-shirt on?

And his turban :eek: (are RTG/SMB legally responsible if he gets blown away by a redneck gunshop owner ?)

No word from Tommy yet........am scanning the American news sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back