**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyj said:
Nah but there were some f***ing fine lasses on the plane. Camera in in rucksack though - schoolboy error I know.

Hasn't Beery told you yet? You've only been on a flight simulator. You're still in Newcastle.

Onlyfoolsrushin said:
Hasn't Beery told you yet? You've only been on a flight simulator. You're still in Newcastle.

SHIT! I thought they'd just built an angel of the north near white hart lane anarl!!!

tommyj said:
I bloody hope not, or some skanky airport baggage handler has had away with a pretty expensive lump of Nikon.

Edit: rucksack being the one in the hold, going through to seattle, not the little daysack i've got as hand luggage.
whatkind of representative (sp) of the smb or you? Bloody useless fecker ;)

shepherd88 said:
whatkind of representative (sp) of the smb or you? Bloody useless fecker ;)

I know, sorry like. Will make it up though, I promise like.

oh yeah sorry but i must have this missed tommyj does canada, but why are you going (apart from watching the match) and what connection does u going have to do with the smb? sorry for been a dumb fecker

Boot Cleaner said:
Tommy J is a legend FACT!........... Is what we would be saying if you had pictures from the plane :cry: ;)

They would be no good anyway - nee way to get said pics onto this machine - no usb ports available to plug the camera into see.

shepherd88 said:
oh yeah sorry but i must have this missed tommyj does canada, but why are you going (apart from watching the match) and what connection does u going have to do with the smb? sorry for been a dumb fecker

Beery had a competition a few months ago and the winner would get free flights over to watch the lads. On the condition that he would do daft stuff and give evidence.

The competition was basically to write how daft you were and why you should win free flight!

tommyj said:
They would be no good anyway - nee way to get said pics onto this machine - no usb ports available to plug the camera into see.

We'll let you off this time but when you find a USB port we expect Loadsa chebs mind. Reet ;)

Plastic fake ones dont count either :eek:

tommyj said:

FFS Tommy - no cameraphone either?????? That was one of the rules of entry....serious forefeit coming your way I'm afraid.

Beery Traveller said:
FFS Tommy - no cameraphone either?????? That was one of the rules of entry....serious forefeit coming your way I'm afraid.

Cannit use a phone on a plane. Pics coming soon mate, nee worries.

Beery Traveller said:

Doesn't the phone have to be switched on to take pictures? That might be a problem during flight. :wink:

Beery Traveller said:

Bring the bastard back beery - I can be at Heathrow in 60 minutes, I've had all me jabs and I'm currently at the start of a nervous breakdown - i'll do owt.

Flavonoids said:
Bring the bastard back beery - I can be at Heathrow in 60 minutes, I've had all me jabs and I'm currently at the start of a nervous breakdown - i'll do owt.

Piss off you bastard.

SAFCMark said:
Beery had a competition a few months ago and the winner would get free flights over to watch the lads. On the condition that he would do daft stuff and give evidence.

The competition was basically to write how daft you were and why you should win free flight!

And Garydon had over 100 attempts to win, but miraculously failed to win, hence his supportive quote from earlier in the thread to the more deserving winner.

garydon said:
Free-loading tw*t

Come on, I was second in that competition to what looked like a deserving tommy! Seems like tommy may be all promises and no action.............

tommyj said:
Cannit use a phone on a plane. Pics coming soon mate, nee worries.

Only once they have locked the door and once the seat belt sign is off you can switch on

Ok moderate forefeit - you need to "inconspicuously" take pictures of 5 "suspicious looking" people in the airport - 2 of them need to looking directly at you with expressions of "whats he doing?"......

Go go go

I'll PM me phone number so I can up load them

Onlyfoolsrushin said:
And Garydon had over 100 attempts to win, but miraculously failed to win, hence his supportive quote from earlier in the thread to the more deserving winner.

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back