**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak Pie said:
Hully, if your going to make it this easy, I'm not playing......... ;)

Aye, perhaps that was written in too much haste!!

Stiffinho said:
Something that has the word "chebs" in. Anything.

Aye! Something like can Mr Tommy J urgently call Mr P Flaps from Chebs Industries.

Beery Traveller said:
Today sees TommyJ depart on his travels to the USA as the official SMB cultural ambassador

He is departing from NCL at 12 noon, Heathrow to Chicago at 16:15, Chicagot to Seattle at 20:54 - arriving Seattle at 23:17.

He has bought a couple of "Props"
  • A tour Flag
  • An obligatory T-Shirt with the slogan "Chebs oot"
  • A Sunderland Top with the name "Koller" and "6" on the back
  • And a t-shirt with "I love knob" on it*
*this is is one of his ongoing challenges.

There is a bourbon called "Knob Creek". He is tasked with buying young ladies the drink, whilst pretending to be on a marketing campaign for the company. He then takes their photo with them wearing the t-shirt.

There will be more challenges to come over the next week, please let me have any suggestions and use this thread to record events.

Beery is class, long live King beery. :-D

I missed the Newcastle announcement - so will have to get him at Heathrow.

Alright lads. In heathrow now, you can't keep me away from a computer see.

Nee worries like, I'll make you proud, justin stylee!

Rock on.

shepherd88 said:
pics of any chebs yet?

Nah but there were some f***ing fine lasses on the plane. Camera in in rucksack though - schoolboy error I know.

tommyj said:
Nah but there were some f***ing fine lasses on the plane. Camera in in rucksack though - schoolboy error I know.

That's what you're there for - feckin' hell. Go and buy another one - I want pictures of suspicious airport Muslims.

Stiffinho said:
Is the camera out of the rucksack now?

I bloody hope not, or some skanky airport baggage handler has had away with a pretty expensive lump of Nikon.

Edit: rucksack being the one in the hold, going through to seattle, not the little daysack i've got as hand luggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back