Tombola Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh? he's claiming a triumph for the council when they had fuck all to do with it, except for usual planning permission... :lol:

oh i agree the council have done fuck all. But people slag off the council expecting them to wave a magic wand and force companies to do this type of investment, so the council might as well get undue praise to go with the the undue stick they get.

Noticed it for the first time yesterday. As an aside, I noticed it whilst walking along the river on the north side. Busiest I've ever seen it and whilst the weather played a large part, it would be great if that area could be used more.

I walk from the Wearmouth Bridge along the river past the Uni and Glass Centre on my way to the Harbour View on Matchday. It's a nice walk..... a decent development next to the Uni would be nice.

Eh? he's claiming a triumph for the council when they had fuck all to do with it, except for usual planning permission... :lol:

You do realise that this is a reaction against whingers like yourself who blame them for all sorts beyond what they can do & what they're responsible for.
eg
How many times do we hear people say that the council should reduce rent & rates for city centre shops?
Rents are set by the private landlords & rates by the government.

It's been pointed out to you on multiple occassions and yet you still don't get it.

You do realise that this is a reaction against whingers like yourself who blame them for all sorts beyond what they can do & what they're responsible for.
eg
How many times do we hear people say that the council should reduce rent & rates for city centre shops?

It's been pointed out to you on multiple occassions and yet you still don't get it.
He does but he's a mag, marra.

@Wilfy outed him ages ago

eg

What are you f***ing on about, when have I mentioned rates????

He does but he's a mag, marra.

@Wilfy outed him ages ago
Have a LIKE!

The most important thing is a successful business in tombola have chosen to set up in Sunderland city centre.

An area of derelict land has been brought into use.

Hopefully future developments on the Vaux site and sheepfolds will help the business portfolio in the city centre

What are you f***ing on about, when have I mentioned rates????
!

What are you on about?

I never said you did mention them.

You see it on here all the time. Ditto on the echos site. Council are always being blamed for shops being empty due to high rent & rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back