Tom Robinson

Beautiful. Saw him sing this a couple of years ago (at Butlins!) and was moved to tears as I sang along. Probably more to do with the time it takes me back to than the song itself, but I do love his more personal stuff.

Lovely bloke too. Incredibly supportive of my son's band, gave them their first Six Music session, put them on stage at the Sage for BBC Introducing back during the Festival of the North and generally championed them. Just signed a deal now, and they owe him a lot for getting to that point. Genuinely cares tons about new music and supporting new bands.

Can remember my sister had the 45 of 2-4-6-8. When I was quite young I used to play it alongside Eddie and the Hot Rods, Television and Big Youth.

Lovely bloke too. Incredibly supportive of my son's band, gave them their first Six Music session, put them on stage at the Sage for BBC Introducing back during the Festival of the North and generally championed them. Just signed a deal now, and they owe him a lot for getting to that point. Genuinely cares tons about new music and supporting new bands.

Can remember my sister had the 45 of 2-4-6-8. When I was quite young I used to play it alongside Eddie and the Hot Rods, Television and Big Youth.
:D Those were the days. I saw Television at City Hall in the mid-70's and, being cool, stayed in the bar while the support band were on, simply because they'd been on TOTP. Who wants to see Blondie anyway...

Back