Tom Hanks & The Norton show

It’s a chat show and he’s pushing summit ffs. Does the op expect him to discuss the Rodwell incident? The new VAR system? Brexit? Loans v transfers? The NHS crisis? Cabinet reshuffles? Drones near airfields? The new fire station bar? Live bands? Provincial kids visiting capital cities? This place man....

Wait, What?

Has Tom got an opinion on Jack's lack of form?

We need to know!

Hard to believe you copped a two year ban :lol:

It actually is hard to explain!

I've said I don't like Tom Hanks.

I've had my mental health questioned, been needlessly called a cock end and told I'm jealous of the Hollywood stalwart and 80's movie favourite.

I try and approach each and every electronic conversation with a balance and an acceptance of others varying opinions.

I understand some may hold Mr. Hanks in high esteem, want to hold him even.

I understand and accept Big may have been on in the background for some posters, on those awful winter nights when Uncle Bobby paid his secret visits with the tickle monster, I can't help it if the theme tune to Apollo 13 stirs these emotions deep down inside.

I can only state that they should take up these feelings with their counsellor, not me, not GalacticZorro.

I repeat and hold firm in my stance; Tom Hanks has a self absorbed personality beyond the usual for a famous actor of his ilk. He, and he alone, has lost touch with the man in the street. If you disagree, please try and discuss formally and respectfully, keep any abuse you may associate with his musical compositions to yourself.

Nee idea, he latched onto the duck squad at exactly the same time as they tried to "take over the board" and @Roger went medieval on them.

No idea who he was before that. Mawky, Spug, mooseknuckle take your pick :lol:

Here we go. Get the hethan banned. He doesn't like an actor, he must therefore have been a different poster previously.

None of them by the way. And noone.

I am Galacticzorro. Ban me for owt you like, but not for falsehoods.

Last edited:

I've had my mental health questioned, been needlessly called a cock end and told I'm jealous of the Hollywood stalwart and 80's movie favourite.

I try and approach each and every electronic conversation with a balance and an acceptance of others varying opinions.

I understand and accept Big may have been on in the background for some posters, on those awful winter nights when Uncle Bobby paid his secret visits with the tickle monster, I can't help it if the theme tune to Apollo 13 stirs these emotions deep down inside.

I can only state that they should take up these feelings with their counsellor, not me, not GalacticZorro.

I repeat and hold firm in my stance; Tom Hanks has a self absorbed personality beyond the usual for a famous actor of his ilk. He, and he alone, has lost touch with the man in the street. If you disagree, please try and discuss formally and respectfully, keep any abuse you may associate with his musical compositions to yourself.

Here we go. Get the hethan banned. He doesn't like an actor, he must therefore have been a different poster previously.

You are strange.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Give his Desert Island Discs appearance a listen on the Radio 4 iPlayer. Life-affirming, emotional and chatming, even if you don't really like the guy.

Back