Tom Davies

Congrats in them not being complete sheep. Makes a nice change from the sleeve tattoo sat round a pool in some soulless Dubai complex dripping in diamonds. They look like they might actually have something about them.

Being sheep is exactly what fashion is all about, man! Wearing something cos it’s ‘in’, then not being seen dead in it once the fashion houses bring the next range out. Do you think Davies will wear that kit when he comes home? :lol:

They’re having a laugh because they’re in NY, no harm in that. It’s obvious they’re having a great time and not taking it seriously, unlike some posters on here! They’re hardly ‘not following the herd’, though.

Having said all that, I do like Calvert-Lewin’s shoes...
Doing nee harm. Probably been given the gear for nowt by designers to promote it.

Understand most people hate owt different mind.

Fashion isn’t about being different, quite the contrary. They’re having a laugh, especially Davies who clearly isn’t taking his outfit seriously, unlike those who’ve been whooshed on here!

Last edited:
Best of luck to them. Young lads, doing well ,doing what they want and not harming anybody.
Would rather them be having a laugh for New York fashion week than be out getting wasted, drink driving or shagging about.

Good on them.

absolutely. I’d be a lot more bothered about Pickford hoping the drink down him than those two
SMB divorcees out in force again implying that they must be homosexual because they aren't wrapped up in Stone Island and Fred Perry.

The board is on fire lately. :lol:

aye the homophobia always makes me chuckle.
you’re bang on with the fred perry / stone island assessment

Last edited:

Back