Toilet Brushes

Duggins81

Full Back
Just watched an episode of Dragons Den where a bloke invented an in toilet self flush brush. The head of brush stays in the toilet and the handle is attachable. Canny.
The dragons were not interested. Looked a good proposition imo.

Toilet brushes are lifting and something needs to change.

Just watched an episode of Dragons Den where a bloke invented an in toilet self flush brush. The head of brush stays in the toilet and the handle is attachable. Canny.

is this supposed to be toilet humour :lol:

I would be in favour of a small pressure washer type gadget, somehow run from the mains in a stand next to the toilet. I thought the fellas invention was shite, nee one wants that hanging about in the bog.

I don't see how it's more hygenic hanging in the bowl like that. It'll get covered in pee and poo splatters, so you'll have to take the holder off and clean it when you clean the bog :confused:
I would be in favour of a small pressure washer type gadget, somehow run from the mains in a stand next to the toilet.

They have them on the back of the toilet in Turkey. Handy for a wash down after an explosive shite.

Just read the OP, I watched the programme - I'm certain the new northern lass invested for 1/3rd of the company? Don't think I was snoozing at the time..............................

I've never understood the need for toilet brushes.

Basically, if you use one, you're saying, "Hmm, that shit in the toilet belongs out of the toilet".

Why the fuck would anyone use one?

Shite invention. Guests wont know what it is. It'll smell. It might fall in.

Also totally pointless. I've never had a shite I've failed to move without bleach and a couple of flushes or a piss aimed straight at the offending area.

I would be in favour of a small pressure washer type gadget, somehow run from the mains in a stand next to the toilet. I thought the fellas invention was shite, nee one wants that hanging about in the bog.

Hand-held bidet hose. Used all over the world, but mainly for arses. Not sure youd want to pressure wash skid marks away, you'd inevitably send shite particles all over the bathroom.

Back