Tog bird watching bellends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayesane

:lol: why are these people such dicks? I was 'threatened' by one yesterday.

:lol:

They are a bit keen like. They all assume you are a birder too, hence the testosterone display

:eek::lol:

Full SP please.

Bloke hidden in a bush dressed like a Wookie with a massive telephoto lens on a Nikon. My dog runs past him and he gets up, screams like a lass, then shouts 'there are nesting birds here!' I said 'Sorry mate, my dog cannot climb trees' (first thing that popped into my head) and he dropped his camera and ran towards me f'n and b'n.. he stopped short of taking a swing like :lol:

Was it you smoker?

Bloke hidden in a bush dressed like a Wookie with a massive telephoto lens on a Nikon. My dog runs past him and he gets up, screams like a lass, then shouts 'there are nesting birds here!' I said 'Sorry mate, my dog cannot climb trees' (first thing that popped into my head) and he dropped his camera and ran towards me f'n and b'n.. he stopped short of taking a swing like :lol:

Was it you smoker?

Another reason to buy a fuck off Led Lenser torch. They work like stunguns.. quick blast in his face, job's a good un. :lol::lol:

Was it you smoker?

:lol:

You get loads at Low Barns reserve near Witton le Wear. Generally not had any problem with them, but I don't own a dog.

Just sounds like a general bellend :lol:

If there's anything decent worth seeing you'll know about it as hundreds of the fuckers turn up, see your camera and ask you where it is

Problem is birding used to be about the birds, watching them, observing them, looking after/protecting them etc. - sadly I've seen rare brids, migrants and even breeders harrassed by these so-called birders in their selfish pursuit of the killer pic!

Sadly, in the last decade or so, photography and specifically obtaining the perfect photo has changed the hobby beyond recognition. As a result I used to take a camera but now never bother. In fact I don't hardly go out birding now.

I have seen hides where birders, or indeed members of the public cannot get in as some fat hairy fecker (they're usually porkers) has taken root with his Canon and tripod combo.

Be aware anyone on the coastal spots as it is Spring migration time and all the rare migrants will be arriving from Tees to Tweed;)

Problem is birding used to be about the birds, watching them, observing them, looking after/protecting them etc. - sadly I've seen rare brids, migrants and even breeders harrassed by these so-called birders in their selfish pursuit of the killer pic!

Sadly, in the last decade or so, photography and specifically obtaining the perfect photo has changed the hobby beyond recognition. As a result I used to take a camera but now never bother. In fact I don't hardly go out birding now.

I have seen hides where birders, or indeed members of the public cannot get in as some fat hairy fecker (they're usually porkers) has taken root with his Canon and tripod combo.

Be aware anyone on the coastal spots as it is Spring migration time and all the rare migrants will be arriving from Tees to Tweed;)

Drove past the marina in Amble yesterday and there must have been something on the estuary as I saw about 15-20 khaki clad, huge lens toting, pot belly sporting, bearded virgins mincing around.

Drove past the marina in Amble yesterday and there must have been something on the estuary as I saw about 15-20 khaki clad, huge lens toting, pot belly sporting, bearded virgins mincing around.

read my smb thread. Unlikely lol. Riddled yes, virgins no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back