Toff Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does she ask to be called that? No shortened version?
No shortened version. She's a very nice woman in a sort of 'jolly hockey sticks' type of way. Bizarrely, her husband is called Algie which I assume is short for Algernon. I daren't ask what her kids are called.

There has also been a lad on a couple of lads weekends who goes by Max although his full name is Maximilian. I think his Dad is some Scottish laird although he has absolutely no trace of a Scottish accent.

Last edited:
No shortened version. She's a very nice woman in a sort of 'jolly hockey sticks' type of way. Bizarrely, her husband is called Algie which I assume is short for Algernon. I daren't ask what her kids are called.

I suspect it'll sounds like something Monty Don would shove in a hanging basket

Do it, man!

I'm going for Tarquin, Angelica or Claudette or something
Through cunning use of the 'up to anything at the weekend' approach I discovered that she has a boy and a girl. The boy has the sort of semi-posh name of Freddie (thought I would be pushing my luck to ask if it was short for anything) but the girl came up trumps - Aurelia!

Through cunning use of the 'up to anything at the weekend' approach I discovered that she has a boy and a girl. The boy has the sort of semi-posh name of Freddie (thought I would be pushing my luck to ask if it was short for anything) but the girl came up trumps - Aurelia!

Freddie isn't posh.
Aurelia on the other hand... Dear me

Youre a bunch of closet homos. I saw the thread title and thought of
Tamara, Portia, Anastasia and that. Sexy ladies looking to me for a bit of rough,
You lot pile in with the Farquars and Gideons.

Sheesh I despair. In a hundreds years time well all have stopped bucking and mankind will peter out though lack of breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back