Today is the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you expand on ‘people’?

Senior staff/receptionists/random dog walkers?
There was some meeting of local business people at the AOL last night. Methven was there and told one of the people present (who is a friend of a member here) takeover is still on.

There was some meeting of local business people at the AOL last night. Methven was there and told one of the people present (who is a friend of a member here) takeover is still on.

i was there n it was something like “i believe we can attract investment” very vague, shock.

Pretty sure it's off. I've never seen a successful takeover drag out like this... There's obviously something investors aren't happy with when they get access to the books, given thats been two deals that have now fell through.

Manager wise, out of our choices it's got to be Stendle, plays decent football and why is Ainsworth even seen as a good option? One good 1/3 of a season and he's suddenly a top manager in the EFL?

I'd love be to see Roy Keane back, but truth be told I think he'd struggle given we're relying on free agents and loans at present.

Pretty sure it's off. I've never seen a successful takeover drag out like this... There's obviously something investors aren't happy with when they get access to the books, given thats been two deals that have now fell through.

Manager wise, out of our choices it's got to be Stendle, plays decent football and why is Ainsworth even seen as a good option? One good 1/3 of a season and he's suddenly a top manager in the EFL?

I'd love be to see Roy Keane back, but truth be told I think he'd struggle given we're relying on free agents and loans at present.

you are kidding right????

this isn’t like buying a tin of beans for goodness sake

I was personally involved in a deal that took over 2 years to complete. It was never seriously in doubt, simply complex and the DD was done properly

Reactions: BNM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back