Today is the day

Now CM is saying 'we never said anything about a takeover or new owners, we're just looking at Investment, there no rush because we could spend any investment in L1 because of FFP. It may or may not happen'.

Well, thanks for the update there CM, our mistake, could of sworn SAFC hyped up an imminent takeover by rich Americans, parading them around the SoL and AoL and all that. Anyway, in a nut shell, it most probably isn't happening with a straightforward Brexit increasingly more likely to materialise than any Dell & Co 'investment'.

On reflection, I'd be telling porkies if I didn't say I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed with it all at the minute, looking increasingly more like Ainsworth, free agents and scraping into the playoffs with every abjective tweet from SD.

Now CM is saying 'we never said anything about a takeover or new owners, we're just looking at Investment, there no rush because we could spend any investment in L1 because of FFP. It may or may not happen'.

Well, thanks for the update there CM, our mistake, could of sworn SAFC hyped up an imminent takeover by rich Americans, parading them around the SoL and AoL and all that. Anyway, in a nut shell, it most probably isn't happening with a straightforward Brexit increasingly more likely to materialise than any Dell & Co 'investment'.

On reflection, I'd be telling porkies if I didn't say I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed with it all at the minute, looking increasingly more like Ainsworth, free agents and scraping into the playoffs with every abjective tweet from SD.

There's no takeover then??

awww shucks.

At least we're the most professional and well run club in all of league 1.

I wonder what made the yanks pull up stakes and roll the wagons out??

Well, that's not true is it.

They put them at the front of a box on the halfway line, right out hind the fans.
Also, presumably told RR and ALS it was a done deal.
Seriously mate, Is that SAFC hyping anything or parading them around the SOL in your world?
As for RR and ALS being told it was a done deal? Rather than presuming, why don't you ask them directly.

Last edited:

Back