Today is the day

Seriously mate, Is that SAFC hyping anything or parading them around the SOL in your world?
As for RR and ALS being told it was a done deal? Rather than presuming, why don't you ask them directly.

It's putting them on show in front of 30,000 people. People were watching them as much as the game.
I don't know anyone form either RR or ALS to ask. Do you think they just guessed and told the world and printed t-shirts?

Logon or register to see this image

So parading them in the royal box on match day isn't hyping it up???

We've gone from one extreme to another, from ES who appeared cold hearted and never spoke or revealed anything, to SD & CM who are almost complete gobshites in comparison with their media and Twitter handlings.

Royal Box?? WOW!! When did we get that and why?
ZOOM lenses look it up.
Parading - :rolleyes: They're tucked away in a box man.

Think about what you actually see and hear not what you want to see and hear, to fit your simple narrative.

If you're just a kid, I apologise.
It's putting them on show in front of 30,000 people. People were watching them as much as the game.
I don't know anyone form either RR or ALS to ask. Do you think they just guessed and told the world and printed t-shirts?

Jesus wept, I give up.

As for RR and ALS, email them.

Last edited:
Royal Box?? WOW!! When did we get that and why?
ZOOM lenses look it up.
Parading - :rolleyes: They're tucked away in a box man.

Think about what you actually see and hear not what you want to see and hear, to fit your simple narrative.

If you're just a kid, I apologise.

Jesus wept, I give up.

As for RR and ALS, email them.

I have no desire to email them

Back