Today is dragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bet you've got some crazy shit lined up for the groom

Changing his tea bags from Earl grey to Asda, shit like that
Going with an ice hockey team so expect to get kicked out of everywhere with their zaniness.

wasn't my choice. There seems to be a distinct lack of drugs, prostitutes and midgets for my liking.

hang on... is the the same stag doo you posted about asking for advice on because you were organising? :lol:

its alrigth calm codwn calm down pells here lol so what do you require mate some funy comics r just funny pictures / gifs? some storys? ive had a energy drink am anyones! *rips off trousers* lol look out

its alrigth calm codwn calm down pells here lol so what do you require mate some funy comics r just funny pictures / gifs? some storys? ive had a energy drink am anyones! *rips off trousers* lol look out

logs off

great adventure this mornin but il put it in its own thread mate cos some people might not want to read it so if i do its own thread then at least they can come into my thread to tell me they have wasted 10 mins reading it and not spoil your thread

great adventure this mornin but il put it in its own thread mate cos some people might not want to read it so if i do its own thread then at least they can come into my thread to tell me they have wasted 10 mins reading it and not spoil your thread
you coming out for a few beers tonight?

you coming out for a few beers tonight?

whats the crack like ?
i did all me housework last night so im free as a bird tonight but if it results in me having to wake u up in the taxi and help you out at your flat again then im gonna have to think long n hard mate

We need some decent rumours like, this is boring.

Come on people, it's deadline day tomorrow, make stuff up if you have to.

(just not Jenas or Rose please, we want excitement!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back