To boost Wyke n Griggs confidence.

They're doing nowt for my confidence... :evil:

Wyke is a willing lad but seems out of his depth in L1.
Grigg just seems to have gone full Rodwell.

My reading of the game was (given it was a pre-season) that everyone contributed and looked decent at times, in Gooch's case a very limited time, with the one major exception. Grigg offered absolutely nothing at all sadly. It's a well-established pattern - what would change it?

My reading of the game was (given it was a pre-season) that everyone contributed and looked decent at times, in Gooch's case a very limited time, with the one major exception. Grigg offered absolutely nothing at all sadly. It's a well-established pattern - what would change it?
Getting rid

Don't you just love pre-season?
A gentle run out to build fitness and try out formations and if we don't win 6-0 the cabal crawl out from under their rocks and spread doom and gloom.
I know it's boring, but things could actually be worse.
:D

When I was manager of Gantasi Ducks there was a little training drill I’d do with strikers low on confidence. I’d set up the goal with no keepers and get one of the lads to slide over dead simple balls for the strikers to stick away. You have to make sure not to single out the low on confidence lads and do it with all the strikers though. Then when they were busy doing that, I’d drive over and see to their missus.

Don't you just love pre-season?
A gentle run out to build fitness and try out formations and if we don't win 6-0 the cabal crawl out from under their rocks and spread doom and gloom.
I know it's boring, but things could actually be worse.
:D

All I see are most people pointing out Grigg couldn't give a fuck.

Cabal :lol:

Don't have a problem with Wyke, he was a cheap lump to fill a gap and grafts hard. Grigg on the other hand should be so much more than he's shown us, he needs to up his game or fuck off, doesn't even try to put the work in Wyke does.

Back