Titanic delux belek

We were going to go there this year but ended up going elsewhere as the price rocketed daft amounts as we left it. Looks a great place. Some friends went earlier in the year and they loved it.

Is everyone on here still scared of Turkey? We have gone every year without a problem (even a day after that coup that year and a day after the earthquake the other year). Something always tends to happen the day we go away!! Fantastic place where you are treated like a king. Mind, hate going outside of the resorts unless we are just heading out to eat someplace, even then it's constant harassment to get you into bars and food places. All inclusive for me with loads of bars and restaurants on site..

We were going to go there this year but ended up going elsewhere as the price rocketed daft amounts as we left it. Looks a great place. Some friends went earlier in the year and they loved it.

Is everyone on here still scared of Turkey? We have gone every year without a problem (even a day after that coup that year and a day after the earthquake the other year). Something always tends to happen the day we go away!! Fantastic place where you are treated like a king. Mind, hate going outside of the resorts unless we are just heading out to eat someplace, even then it's constant harassment to get you into bars and food places. All inclusive for me with loads of bars and restaurants on site..

We’re going to Lara beach again this year. 5 star, too quality resorts for the price you would pay for 3 star mediocrity in Spain. Barut Lara is one of the best holidays I’ve had. Can’t understand people who dismiss Turkey.

If going to Lara or Side, is it best All Inclusive or Self catering, plenty bars/restaurants about?
Side has some decent restaurants , we are All Inclusive but will be eating out a canny few times.

Aye, nice place. We've done Lara, Belek, Alanya and Side twice now. Were going to Kusadasi this year for a bit of a change. I was one of those who was adamant that I wasn't going to go Turkey.
I have mates like that, one ended up going last year and has booked up twice for this year:lol:

Last edited:

Back