Titanfall 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problems with the titan at first were........ I just didn't understand the different weapons. Anyway I've now setteled on Tone.
At first I was mashing d-pad down for the missile salvo, but now that I've realized you need to play canny in order for it to build up, I'm smashing everyone to fuck (well at least one a match) and loving it.
I don't think Ive ever played a game where you feel more in control of whats happening, It's just buttery smooth and the gun play is the best i've ever experienced.
Me, my Flatline and Tone are a hell of a team :cool:
Brilliant, brilliant game.

I'm loving it like, still shit with titans.

Been on it for about 5 hours in a row :D
People getting their knickers tangled up about COD4 with new paint need to have a f***ing go of this, what a f***ing game

Been on it for about 5 hours in a row :D
People getting their knickers tangled up about COD4 with new paint need to have a f***ing go of this, what a f***ing game

Nowt like a bit grapple and slide before picking someone off.

I was sniping yesterday and all of a sudden some fucker grappled me, I went flying back and got a shoeing, the replay was mint wish I'd saved it even though I was the one getting knacked.

Nowt like a bit grapple and slide before picking someone off.

I was sniping yesterday and all of a sudden some fucker grappled me, I went flying back and got a shoeing, the replay was mint wish I'd saved it even though I was the one getting knacked.
DIdnt even know you could do that :lol:

This is £24.99 on PSN's "12 deals of Christmas" thing. Just a heads up if anyone had missed it and wanted it for half price.

Picked this up today. It seemed to go under my radar when it came out. Was it released around same time as battlefield and cod?

Only done single player so far and finished the first mission. Seems superb. Excellent graphics and fun gameplay. Never thought I'd enjoy a game that has wall running and jet packs :lol:

Picked this up today. It seemed to go under my radar when it came out. Was it released around same time as battlefield and cod?

Only done single player so far and finished the first mission. Seems superb. Excellent graphics and fun gameplay. Never thought I'd enjoy a game that has wall running and jet packs :lol:
Released right in the middle of CoD and Battlefield. Really good game released at a daft time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back