Tipping Point

Ben has just allowed a decent looking lass about 3 turns back & forward till the counters dropped. Other people get their turn stopped when the counters are obviously gonna drop!

This Bridge of Lies with Ross Kemp is giving it a run for its money. There was someone who thought the currency of Turkey was the 'twerk' and someone else who thought David Walliams swam the channel in under an hour.

A lad just there had the jackpot counter hanging over the tipping point. It was surrounded by counters and plenty on the top ready to fall over. He didn't even need to drop a counter directly behind. Anything falling onto the bottom shelf would have nudged it over.
His game was over so asked whether he wanted to gamble. Short of getting three riders it was almost guaranteed to go over. He said he'd take the money and the jackpot counter went over, first counter in. Some people, it was almost a guaranteed 10k.

Last edited:
A lad just there had the jackpot counter hanging over the tipping point. It was surrounded by counters and plenty on the top ready to fall over. He didn't even need to drop a counter directly behind. Anything falling onto the bottom shelf would have nudged it over.
His game was over so asked whether he wanted to gamble. Short of getting three riders it was almost guaranteed to go over. He said he'd take the money and the jackpot counter went over, first counter in. Some people, it was almost a guaranteed 10k.
Had he had a great day though?

A lad just on only got one question right. So he only got to put three counters in the machine in the final. Given the most the production company will pay out is 10k why are some of the questions so tricky. I've seen easier questions on millionaire for 64k. The show is ruined if the contestant in the final gets few counters to put in. It's a visual show based on an amusement arcade game, not mastermind.
Just to add to the annoyance of the whole show he took the gamble on when he needed at least two counters perfectly placed to win. He lost so the producers get another hour of tea time TV for free.

A lad just on only got one question right. So he only got to put three counters in the machine in the final. Given the most the production company will pay out is 10k why are some of the questions so tricky. I've seen easier questions on millionaire for 64k. The show is ruined if the contestant in the final gets few counters to put in. It's a visual show based on an amusement arcade game, not mastermind.
Just to add to the annoyance of the whole show he took the gamble on when he needed at least two counters perfectly placed to win. He lost so the producers get another hour of tea time TV for free.
He gambled when he had very little chance .

Questions were not that bad

He gambled when he had very little chance .

Questions were not that bad
I know he gambled when he had little chance I said that in the post. Questions couldn't have been that easy for him he didn't know them.
In a multi choice questions quiz like this the questions should be pitched so that even if you don't know the answer you can easily disregard one or two of them to give you a chance. The prize is usually around 3k when they don't get the jackpot which is buttons for a tv show. A bit different if it was for a big prize, but it wasn't. Only seeing him put three counters in then knowing he'd done a daft thing gambling spoiled it. The TV company will be happy though. A free TV show after Ben's wages.

I know he gambled when he had little chance I said that in the post. Questions couldn't have been that easy for him he didn't know them.
In a multi choice questions quiz like this the questions should be pitched so that even if you don't know the answer you can easily disregard one or two of them to give you a chance. The prize is usually around 3k when they don't get the jackpot which is buttons for a tv show. A bit different if it was for a big prize, but it wasn't. Only seeing him put three counters in then knowing he'd done a daft thing gambling spoiled it. The TV company will be happy though. A free TV show after Ben's wages.
It's an afternoon TV show . Prizes are always shite

Back