Tipping Point

I think I am addicted to this show.

I saw it last year when I was home on holiday, and now I find myself having to watch it. It's terrible and the contestants are thick as 2 day old custard... still I love it.

Name a fruit that is orange.

"Ooh, thats not one I know. I think I will have to pass on that one but I think he will know it."
" No I don't know it either I will guess at crisps"

It does make you feel intellectually superior:)

Best moment from Tipping Point:

Q. Which British heavyweight boxer is known as The Gyspy King

Contestant one: “errrm. I think its Tyson Fury but I cant be sure so i’ll pass”

Contestant two (some old girl): “I know nothing about boxing. Is it Tyson Fury?”

:lol:

Also: the thick twats in the final round, they do realise by picking zone 2 or 3 they are miles less likely statistically to get the counter down??? :rolleyes:I assume most dont.

Last edited:
I was introduced to the joys of Tipping Point this visit back the UK just gone, my parents (70's) love it, it's shite! It does go to prove, that in general, the average persons general knowledge has gone down the shitter.

It's a rare occasion if I actually turn the TV on, my parents pay my TV license, as they like watch tele when at my house, otherwise I wouldn't bother. Although I did like that one, i think called moving to the country of something like that. Oh and I caught the garden show with Charlie, she has beefed up something.

I love Tipping Point and the Chase. Watch them both at the gym instead of doing exercise.

Was it the Chase where that lass passed on absolutely everything? Some of the best telly I've ever seen. :lol:

Here's a snippet.

Brilliant. :lol:

Here’s one which isn’t as good but I was fuming when her answer came up. Shit quality video though.

Back