tin star

Decided to watch last two after watching the rest and giving up,just daft really

The yound kid in the english episode is worth a mention,great acting,looked like he was genuinely shitting himself

Decided to watch last two after watching the rest and giving up,just daft really

The yound kid in the english episode is worth a mention,great acting,looked like he was genuinely shitting himself
Yep thought that myself great little actor.

I caught one episode. Not sure which season or episode. It was in a caravan with a puppy farm and it kicked right off at the end. I couldn’t really tell what was happening but seemed like really decent performances. Is it worth watching from the start?

I caught one episode. Not sure which season or episode. It was in a caravan with a puppy farm and it kicked right off at the end. I couldn’t really tell what was happening but seemed like really decent performances. Is it worth watching from the start?
I enjoyed it. It took me two or three episodes to get into it mind, nearly gave up. Pleased I didn't as thought it was great. Looking forward to the second series. Is there a date for it or has it already started?

Back