Tin Hatter on ALS's Instagram

Keawyeds

Striker
BURGE HEART ISSUES

Sunderland are waiting on the results of tests on goalkeeper Lee Burge after he suffered a heart issue, supposedly linked to his recent positive Covid test.

Part of this post on ALS's instagram about Burge having his heart checked.

In comes some Tin Hat loon blaming the jab.
You can see for yourself where it went from there, but I'm pretty sure we got an Anti-Vax bingo.

BURGE HEART ISSUES

Sunderland are waiting on the results of tests on goalkeeper Lee Burge after he suffered a heart issue, supposedly linked to his recent positive Covid test.

You can see for yourself where it went from there, but I'm pretty sure we got an Anti-Vax bingo.
Nailed on he posts on here. My money is on Floyd or that SR51990 fud.

BURGE HEART ISSUES

They all went in balls deep on “tHe VaX iS gIvInG pLaYeRs HeART aTacks” and many even doubled down having heard most the players were unjabbed :lol:

If all those who have had the jab say it's not the jab then it's definitely not the jab and it's not open for discussion either.
What about all those who havent had the jab saying it’s about the jab when those it happens to havent had the jab?

Or does it come from “tHe PrOtEiN SpIkeS” us jabbed people omit mebbes. :lol:

it cant be that , there collapsing on pitches or training pitches
And they were before COVID and vaccines. Its just a media storm now every time it happens

But better monitoring is the very reason the likes of Aguero was picked up. Especially since Eriksen collapsed last year
Did players collapsing on the pitch only start in March 2020?

Last edited:
And they were before COVID and vaccines. Its just a media storm now every time it happens

But better monitoring is the very reason the likes of Aguero was picked up. Especially since Eriksen collapsed last year
Did players collapsing on the pitch only start in March 2020?
you cant deny its much more common in past 12 months , in the crowds at stadiums as well

you cant deny its much more common in past 12 months , in the crowds at stadiums as well
It's easy to deny unless you provide some evidence?

It long been a concern, like here

Have a search on google around the times of high profile heart attacks in athletes and you'll find loads of stories.

Last edited:

Back