Time the first chant goes up in traf/covent

Status
Not open for further replies.

How were the cops responding to people drinking in streets last time, clearly they are able to confiscate it but my assumption is that given the numbers they will turn a blind eye as long as you arent being a dick?

The coppers just stood there from my recollection. Can't remember seeing many though

I seen a fair few lads being lifted for being dicks and the pollis put a few barriers up here and there IIRC. But it was mainly no bother.

I seen a fair few lads being lifted for being dicks and the pollis put a few barriers up here and there IIRC. But it was mainly no bother.

I’m a bit worried there may be a bit more of this.
More tickets this time and a lot of “mates” going down, mainly for the drink and TS/CG.
Can only hope everyone enjoy themselves without letting the club and north east down.

It was all planned man. People wanting to do the ‘98 play offs again. Couldn’t do Trafalgar Sq because of some Russian festival.
98 play offs at Trafalgar Square was immense like. Superb night. People saying this time will be a forced version of 2014 have to understand we're going to a have loads more fans down this time. I'm not going in the fountain this time like ;)

It'll be class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back