Time the first chant goes up in traf/covent

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was pretty spontaneous though. This one is very much a thing, people will be desperate to recreate 2014, particularly those who missed out.

makes me think it will be nowhere near as good like, bit forced

sure it will be a laugh just as you say, it sort of just happened

It was all planned man. People wanting to do the ‘98 play offs again. Couldn’t do Trafalgar Sq because of some Russian festival.

yep, this.

facebook groups were changing their name and everything as we couldn't do TS.

the event plans were also posted on here with folk trying to work out whether we could hijack part of the square or whether it was closed off properly.

It was all planned man. People wanting to do the ‘98 play offs again. Couldn’t do Trafalgar Sq because of some Russian festival.
Exactly.
Trafalgar Square 98 amazing, until that lad fell about 20 foot onto his head grrrr
Can remember the Chinese taking photos and videos of the lads and lasses jumping in the water fountains quality.
Everything was planned for Trafalgar Square but went abit wrong with the Russians.
It’s the only place to be for the people that know;)

Do you just take some cans with you, it is there places selling pints at Trafalgar Square?

What time will it be in full swing on the Saturday night. Bringing my dad and 6yr old son along!

Do you just take some cans with you, it is there places selling pints at Trafalgar Square?

What time will it be in full swing on the Saturday night. Bringing my dad and 6yr old son along!

Best of getting cans from near your hotel and bringing them over, was absolute chaos in the shops last time. And pubs were to full to get any pints.

At a guess I'd say 7pm it'll be bouncing

Best of getting cans from near your hotel and bringing them over, was absolute chaos in the shops last time. And pubs were to full to get any pints.

At a guess I'd say 7pm it'll be bouncing
I was thinking about cans. People taking them with them on the train for TS? Or buying once in London then going to TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back