Time for a POLL to be set up.

Sack the clown. By far the worst, underwhelming, uninspiring appointment possible, results have backed this up... SACKED

I would say sacked, but I have no illusions he would be replaced by anyone better as the club is f***ing skint. Donald needs to sell up to the yanks, this club is too big for him.

I will be surprised if he gets dumped before easter.Funny on heremind how many are saying we are skint so cant afford to sack him,then saying crazy for SD to give him loads of cash for jan.So what is it

I know posters might disagree, but I do feel sorry for Parkinson.

I do think he should go mind, why? He should never have been appointed in the first place, completely the wrong fit and the results and performances have been diabolical since he joined us. Why prolong the inevitable?

As I said last night, this is SD's fuck up not Parkinsons. He is a limited manager but nonetheless that's what he is. He simply hasn't got the players to play the way he wants.
The players dont want to play that way either.

SD essentially changing the style from possession based to long ball mid season is the error.

But having said all that SD needs to recognise he has caused this and needs to pay up Parkinson and get another manager in who CAN use these players.

Last edited:
3) Never wanted him in the first place

Lots are saying this but did you call vocally and want Ross out? If you wanted Ross out, then you got what you wanted as Donald gave you what you wanted. My point all along was what next?

We have no money and Parkinson is apparently on a lot less money than Ross was on (maybe you get what you pay for?) but we will have even less money if we now sack Parky and his staff on 2 and a half year contracts. I suspect the reason the contracts are so long was exactly for that reason, They were also so cheap, but that does not mean sacking them 7 or so weeks in is 'cheap'.

Dead easy as a fan to moan about a manager and demand his sacking. It comes with consequences and costs. Ross was not on great money and if you take the time to look back at his record it was actually pretty consistent and decent (even this season). We lost a lot of players not through what Ross did, but through cost cutting. Ross was honest all along that he is a coach and would work with what he has, Donald said that numerous times on podcasts and in interviews.

Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. By complaining that we were not winning every week and are just in the play off positions, we have gone out of all three cups in 3 consecutive weeks and are now adrift of the play offs and drifting downwards by the week.

We have gone from not winning every week, to losing every week, and the clubs books are worse off as we have had to pay off Ross and his team and bring in Parkinsons and his lot. I for one wish we could wind back the clock to before the Ross sacking.

Sacked
Lots are saying this but did you call vocally and want Ross out? If you wanted Ross out, then you got what you wanted as Donald gave you what you wanted. My point all along was what next?

We have no money and Parkinson is apparently on a lot less money than Ross was on (maybe you get what you pay for?) but we will have even less money if we now sack Parky and his staff on 2 and a half year contracts. I suspect the reason the contracts are so long was exactly for that reason, They were also so cheap, but that does not mean sacking them 7 or so weeks in is 'cheap'.

Dead easy as a fan to moan about a manager and demand his sacking. It comes with consequences and costs. Ross was not on great money and if you take the time to look back at his record it was actually pretty consistent and decent (even this season). We lost a lot of players not through what Ross did, but through cost cutting. Ross was honest all along that he is a coach and would work with what he has, Donald said that numerous times on podcasts and in interviews.

Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. By complaining that we were not winning every week and are just in the play off positions, we have gone out of all three cups in 3 consecutive weeks and are now adrift of the play offs and drifting downwards by the week.

We have gone from not winning every week, to losing every week, and the clubs books are worse off as we have had to pay off Ross and his team and bring in Parkinsons and his lot. I for one wish we could wind back the clock to before the Ross sacking.
I defended Ross for as long as possible (was the Bolton game changed everything for me) but as we were going backwards I felt it was time for him to go. We're still heading backwards but at a more alarming rate. We've made a mistake in hiring PP and the club need to realise that before the slide takes us down to league 2

Last edited:
I voted to keep ross in the 1st poll, had enough and said sack him by the 2nd poll thought we must have a better chance with someone else his time ran out, did i fuck think we would get someone this shite, but this clown shouldn’t have got the job at all thats SD’s fault would of rather had superKev experience or not, just hope the next manager has half a clue of how to get these fuckers playing for the shirt they wear cos this just isn’t good enough

I will be surprised if he gets dumped before easter.Funny on heremind how many are saying we are skint so cant afford to sack him,then saying crazy for SD to give him loads of cash for jan.So what is it

Well it's not going to be loads of cash so giving him the little we have is nuts
94% dead man walking. See ya Phil.

The club apparently monitor this and other sites. Surely they know what the feeling is regarding this fella? His position is all but untenable.

Last edited:

Back