Tim Martin on Panorama

I like Tim he's saved many an old building from the wrecking ball.
The smartest pub I've been in anywhere in the country is his converted cinema in Blyth. I love old cinemas, any Deco style building come to think of it. It's like stepping back in time going into the Wallaw. It's worth the journey to Blyth just to visit that pub.
I sense an element of jealousy on this thread, not to mention blind hatred because Tim supports brexit. I'd like to know how many jobs and how much revenue for the country these haters have created themselves. I think I know the answer.

It's a bit ironic of you to espouse Tim because of 'how many jobs he's created'
......when he appears to have zero qualms about putting several tens of thousands of farmers out of business .

Not to mention another 1 million who work in the automotive sector.

Don't you think ?

It's a bit ironic of you to espouse Tim because of 'how many jobs he's created'
......when he appears to have zero qualms about putting several tens of thousands of farmers out of business .

Not to mention another 1 million who work in the automotive sector.

Don't you think ?
No.

I like Tim he's saved many an old building from the wrecking ball.
The smartest pub I've been in anywhere in the country is his converted cinema in Blyth. I love old cinemas, any Deco style building come to think of it. It's like stepping back in time going into the Wallaw. It's worth the journey to Blyth just to visit that pub.
I sense an element of jealousy on this thread, not to mention blind hatred because Tim supports brexit. I'd like to know how many jobs and how much revenue for the country these haters have created themselves. I think I know the answer.
How about the fact that 90% of business leaders we see quoted are telling us in explicit terms that a no deal Brexit will be extremely harmful to our economy .

That's why people like me are so vehemently against it - I'm semi retired but I do value the fact that other people around me have work

And yet we're asked to listen to this glorified pub landlord who is a lone voice in the wilderness telling us it's all going to be fine.?

So you agree with Tim then that a No Deal Brexit is what we need?

Just a yes or no will do

How about the fact that 90% of business leaders we see quoted are telling us in explicit terms that a no deal Brexit will be extremely harmful to our economy .

That's why people like me are so vehemently against it - I'm semi retired but I do value the fact that other people around me have work

And yet we're asked to listen to this glorified pub landlord who is a lone voice in the wilderness telling us it's all going to be fine.?

Just a yes or no will do
:lol:
Good luck.

Just a yes or no will do
You've replied to that post of mine three times now. If you meant to reply to my last reply: I said no to your daft opinion that Time Martin is putting millions out of work in the motor industry. I think you'll find the EU deal with Japan and Europe wide war on the IC engine will achieve that.

:lol:
Good luck.
Another thick multiple account troll joins the thread.

Thick:lol: from you:lol:
I’ll have you know I once won a quiz on the telly:cool:
Multiple accounts wrong again.
Do you get anything right?
Wetherspoons:lol::lol:
Fuck off man. You joined here with your EU flag avatar and immediately started laying into leavers. You said they were racists the other day and even another Remainer pulled you up on that. It's been noted what your agenda on here is by more than just me. You're as transparent as the finest glass just another fuckwit troll.

Fuck off man. You joined here with your EU flag avatar and immediately started laying into leavers. You said they were racists the other day and even another Remainer pulled you up on that. It's been noted what your agenda on here is by more than just me. You're as transparent as the finest glass just another fuckwit troll.
Leavers this Remainers that other people.....blah blah :lol:
How old are you.....12?
What is your vision of post Brexit Britain....come on let’s hear it?

Leavers this Remainers that other people.....blah blah :lol:
How old are you.....12?
What is your vision of post Brexit Britain....come on let’s hear it?
I don't have crystal balls and don't do visions. I've said many times why I voted leave and I'm not going to repeat it to a berk like you.

You've replied to that post of mine three times now. If you meant to reply to my last reply: I said no to your daft opinion that Time Martin is putting millions out of work in the motor industry. I think you'll find the EU deal with Japan and Europe wide war on the IC engine will achieve that.

You actually said no to my question about it being ironic....

You're like a politician always careful not to pin his colours too firmly to the mast just in case .

...talking of deals. .

I'll make you a deal - if we no deal Brexit and it hasn't gone absolutely pear shaped within 2 years - I will come on here and admit I was wrong.

Will you do that if Nissan closes?

Ps :- For a Brexit 'globalist ' your comment about the EU destroying the IC car is way off beam.

Electric cars are the future- look a bit further afield to China and you will see that they are going for it and will soon leave the Row behind

The EU is doing what it has to do in that respect -

..... and the UK government is doing exactly the same btw....

Look there have been winners and losers whilst we have been in the EU.
We had a vote and it was to leave. More people felt they were part of the latter group.
There will be winners and losers post brexit with a no deal.
Simple. Life will go on regardless.

You actually said no to my question about it being ironic....

You're like a politician always careful not to pin his colours too firmly to the mast just in case .

...talking of deals. .

I'll make you a deal - if we no deal Brexit and it hasn't gone absolutely pear shaped within 2 years - I will come on here and admit I was wrong.

Will you do that if Nissan closes?

Ps :- For a Brexit 'globalist ' your comment about the EU destroying the IC car is way off beam.

Electric cars are the future- look a bit further afield to China and you will see that they are going for it and will soon leave the Row behind

The EU is doing what it has to do in that respect -

..... and the UK government is doing exactly the same btw....
You need to read what I said again. Jobs will be lost in the UK because of the EU deal with Japan. It's already happening in Swindon. The war on diesel and petrol engines which is Europe wide is another reason jobs will go.
I'm all for getting rid of ic cars. I was with the wife shopping a few years back in a small Leicestershire town. We had to leave because the fumes stung your eyes, you could taste them.
But to blame the resulting job losses, as seen with Ford, on brexit is just daft. All part of a strategy of blaming brexit for everything though.

Last edited:

Back