Tiger Woods hurt

Doesn't sound like an accident if there was only one car involved. Driving like a dickhead again seems more likely. Fortunately no one else is hurt.

Cars can have mechanical failures, tyre blow outs, avoiding things on the road etc without any other vehicles involved.

Cars can have mechanical failures, tyre blow outs, avoiding things on the road etc without any other vehicles involved.

If he didn't already have a track record for being lashed up and speeding I'd find that more believable.

Sad to see anything like this happen though and I hope it doesn't end his career, or mean he is falling apart again.

PGA Tour are a bunch of f***ing gimps mind, putting out a live press conference with Justin Thomas who is clearly all over the shop after hearing the news. Poor lad looks sick and they’re wheeling him out to answer questions about a stupid viral video. Jesus.

PGA Tour are a bunch of f***ing gimps mind, putting out a live press conference with Justin Thomas who is clearly all over the shop after hearing the news. Poor lad looks sick and they’re wheeling him out to answer questions about a stupid viral video. Jesus.
Modern day sport / modern day media that.

If he didn't already have a track record for being lashed up and speeding I'd find that more believable.

Sad to see anything like this happen though and I hope it doesn't end his career, or mean he is falling apart again.

His career doesn’t really matter, it’s all about getting his injuries sorted.

Back