Tiger Woods hurt

Doesn't sound like an accident if there was only one car involved. Driving like a dickhead again seems more likely. Fortunately no one else is hurt.

Ashley In!!

Striker
Eu73HXiXAAUE_HF

Eu73HXhWYAUKxZ-
Looks like he got my Mrs to park it for him.

Hope he's OK obviously .

Cars can have mechanical failures, tyre blow outs, avoiding things on the road etc without any other vehicles involved.

If he didn't already have a track record for being lashed up and speeding I'd find that more believable.

Sad to see anything like this happen though and I hope it doesn't end his career, or mean he is falling apart again.

Morny

Striker
PGA Tour are a bunch of f***ing gimps mind, putting out a live press conference with Justin Thomas who is clearly all over the shop after hearing the news. Poor lad looks sick and they’re wheeling him out to answer questions about a stupid viral video. Jesus.

Ashley In!!

Striker
PGA Tour are a bunch of f***ing gimps mind, putting out a live press conference with Justin Thomas who is clearly all over the shop after hearing the news. Poor lad looks sick and they’re wheeling him out to answer questions about a stupid viral video. Jesus.
Modern day sport / modern day media that.

If he didn't already have a track record for being lashed up and speeding I'd find that more believable.

Sad to see anything like this happen though and I hope it doesn't end his career, or mean he is falling apart again.

His career doesn’t really matter, it’s all about getting his injuries sorted.

After his latest back surgery his career was probably finished anyway