Tiger King -Netflix

Carole f***ing Baskin!

It was absolutely bonkers, but I found it utterly compelling stuff. All the big players involved had their wrongdoings, but Joe was conned and hung out to dry. Certainly don’t think this story is over yet.
Carole f***ing Baskin!

It was absolutely bonkers, but I found it utterly compelling stuff. All the big players involved had their wrongdoings, but Joe was conned and hung out to dry. Certainly don’t think this story is over yet.

The music video depicting Carole feeding her dead husband to the tigers was one of the best things I’ve ever seen, pure shithousery.

Nope. They made a good point about how he’s as famous as he hoped to be now, but he can’t basque in it since he’s in prison. Never crossed my mind when watching the series
He can when he gets out (Don Trump is looking at his "aggressive sentence" apparently............. I imagine him (Joe, not Don) booming out "Here Kitty Kitty" in front of tens of hundreds at some sort of hick / hillbilly / white powa big cats in big wheels event.
Carole f***ing Baskin!

The music video depicting Carole feeding her dead husband to the tigers was one of the best things I’ve ever seen, pure shithousery.
Class video and my favourite new song :oops: :lol: 👍. I sing "here kitty kitty, momma's got some treats for you" to my cat Olly, he looks at me like I'm a f***ing Serial killer.

Last edited:
He can when he gets out (Don Trump is looking at his "aggressive sentence" apparently............. I imagine him (Joe, not Don) booming out "Here Kitty Kitty" in front of tens of hundreds at some sort of hick / hillbilly / white powa big cats in big wheels event.

Class video and my favourite new song :oops: :lol: 👍. I sing "here kitty kitty, momma's got some treats for you" to my cat Olly, he looks at me like I'm a f***ing Serial killer.
I don't think making videos like that is funny.
He should have been in jail anyway for negligence the way that lad shot himself in the head with a gun bought by him.
Never mind the fact that he's running around picking up straight young men addicted to meth and using them.
And that's before you get into the terrible way he has treated and murdered some of those animals.
He's a reprehensible character.

I don't think making videos like that is funny.
He should have been in jail anyway for negligence the way that lad shot himself in the head with a gun bought by him.
Never mind the fact that he's running around picking up straight young men addicted to meth and using them.
And that's before you get into the terrible way he has treated and murdered some of those animals.
He's a reprehensible character.

Can’t argue with any point you have made here. And at the same time; I can’t help but watch the show. The epitome of car crash T.V.

Somebody has tricked Carole Baskin into thinking it was jimmy fallon interviewing her. Rumours are it was the people who got Katie Hopkins a few months ago

Ah right I watched it a few weeks ago its canny. Exotic comes across as slightly more down to earth than the Netflix series, however if I'd never seen tiger king and just watched the theroux thing I'd quite rightfully thing he is solid gold weapons grade unhinged

Aye I’d seen the Theroux documentary before, but a fair few years ago. Couldn’t remember much of Exotic on it, more the women with the chimps. All mental mind.

Back