Tier 1.

Which begs the question why you are tier 1? The cynic in me suggests that the Isle of Wight and Cornwall being put in tier 1 is to prove a point. Ofcourse winter tourism numbers compared to the summer is minute but still a significant amount. I bet loads of Southerners particularly Londoners have holiday homes and the like in Cornwall or the Isle of Wight. So when cases start rising in those places they can justify a more authoritarian renewal of the tiers on the 16th? I’ve been looking at the cases per 100k and areas of Suffolk, Surrey, Norfolk and Sussex should have been placed in tier 1 before Cornwall. Something doesn’t add up, though I don’t begrudge the people of Cornwall the crumbs they’ve been thrown by our masters.
106 of our positive tests published this week came from 1 factory in bodmin. Although it’s hit our r rate, those who have tested positive won’t end up needing services
Fail.

Look at the state of the one on the right :lol:

Logon or register to see this image
I’m not biting
Probably why Devon is in tier 2
We also have a small hospital capacity down here
Our Derriford facing patients have higher numbers than our Treliske ones. Caused by the increased numbers in Plymouth and contacts as many people from east Cornwall head over the bridge for work etc.

Last edited:

Back