Tied up horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suomifinland

Central Defender
Got a horse with chain on ground about a mike from me. Appeared yesterday, seems in OK nick but just randomly left chained next to footy pitch. Just got a bucket of water next to it, no obvious owner etc.

Lovely animal but was out all last night on tod.

What's the crack in this sort of case? Give rspca a bell or would I get a bunch of gypsies smashing the place up?

Got a horse with chain on ground about a mike from me. Appeared yesterday, seems in OK nick but just randomly left chained next to footy pitch. Just got a bucket of water next to it, no obvious owner etc.

What's the crack in this sort of case? Give rspca a bell or would I get a bunch of gypsies smashing the place up?
The latter probably.

It's the normal crack for the council estate gypsys to tie their horses up on fields. Think there's more horses in Pennywell than cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back