Tickets on your phone announced (home games)

This post is a great way to show you have no reading comprehension and limited brain capacity.

Less time playing Candy Crushems, more time building synapses so you’re not a total f***ing retard all of your life.

Has a Nokia 3310 with a crack on the screen and an ugly Mrs. Explains the anger☝:lol:

this is great until the app or whatever the ticket is on doesn't work.

I've got my rail card on my phone. It's a 26-30 RC and they didn't produce physical cards. You had to download the app and upload your card. Great until you turn up at the station and open the app and it gives you a pop-up saying "oops something went wrong!". You then go to the ticket office and say you've got tickets with a railcard but the railcard app won't open and they reply with "well... that's the risk you take with technology" as if it was my fault. They tried to get me to pay almost 4 times what I had paid originally to get a valid ticket. :lol:

Add them to apple Wallet or the android equivalent. They don't then need/rely on an app.

Sounds class as long as the old codgers can still take their card/paper ticket if they want to. It's a code so shouldn't matter which medium it is on. If contactless sorted at all the bars could literally just turn out with me phone.

And a couple spare battery packs.

I much prefer something physical. Phones are fine until they malfunction - Doberman has given a perfect example - or you run out of charge. Judging folk on their phone is a pretty shit level to get to. Surely it's better we still have a choice

Anyone else having problems with saving tickets to google pay wallet? Got tickets for tuesday and can view the ticket via the attachment but when I try to save to google pay with the link in email it just says oops we have a problem

Back