Tickets on your phone announced (home games)

Haven't read it but if thre tickets are on your phone it will stop people using friends cards
true mate.

They will be doing this for Euro 2020- tickets on smart phones, which will rule out the peddling of tickets in the group stages. (Knock out games in the Euros were always collect only)
There will still be a "collect paper ticket" option tho but it will be strictly the ticket holder only with his/ her passport which you have to register to apply.

Them there Touts are going to start suffering badly in time to come me thinks at a range of sports and concerts.

Last edited:
true mate.

They will be doing this for Euro 2020- tickets on smart phones, which will rule out the peddling of tickets in the group stages. (Knock out games in the Euros were always collect only)
There will still be a "collect paper ticket" option tho but it will be strictly the ticket holder only with his/ her passport which you have to register to apply.

Them there Touts are going to start suffering badly in time to come me thinks at a range of sports and concerts.

"Downloaded tickets can be added to Google Pay or Apple Wallet for your convenience and even shared with fellow supporters. "

Chill out Granda.

Always have me phone, could probs get away with just taking me phone to the match.
Because a small card which slips inside of your wallet is too much trouble.

Either that or your donā€™t actually own a wallet like any self-respecting man. Know your level, gonk.

true mate.

When I bought a ticket over in Portugal online it gave me the option to add a ā€˜souvenirā€™ paper ticket which was posted out after the event canā€™t remember exact amount but it was over a tenner!

Either that or your donā€™t actually own a wallet like any self-respecting man. Know your level, gonk.

I like have a physical card, much like I prefer to have actual money on me but I'm not going to have a go at someone who prefers to use his/her phone for such things.

You're being a bit of an angry bell over nowt mate.

This post is a great way to show you have no reading comprehension and limited brain capacity.

Less time playing Candy Crushems, more time building synapses so youā€™re not a total f***ing retard all of your life.

Maybe people communicate on the phone to save having to talk to clowns like you

It'll be totally voluntary you'd think, but it'll also be designed to stop people giving away / selling tickets when they can't or don't want to go themselves.

What a strange character - do you still cook with an iron hearth as well?

Can see a market for used tickets in years to come tho.

Possibly for big games , got loads from 90s aways but stop keeping them after that ...although a bought a shed load of programmes from 60s/70s when a was a kid thinking Iā€™d be rich in 30 years time ...collecting dust in the loft now worth couple quid each at most

This post is a great way to show you have no reading comprehension and limited brain capacity.

Less time playing Candy Crushems, more time building synapses so youā€™re not a total f***ing retard all of your life.

And walking down the f***ing stairs looking at a f***ing phone.

Shit was I in your way, oooops

Last edited:
Worked spot on for daughter at the last home game! Was easier as just bought it online and save it to my apple wallet and scanner worked fine too and has enough space for the bigger phones as well.

Back