Tickets for home game

T

Tyrion Lannister

I am travelling up from down south on the 11th Feb for the Rochdale game. Will I be able to buy a ticket at the ground?

Yes. There might be cash turnstiles on. If not, pop to the ticket office and they'll sell you one.

Are you registered with eticketing? You can buy online and download it onto your phone to save printing it out.

I am travelling up from down south on the 11th Feb for the Rochdale game. Will I be able to buy a ticket at the ground?

I agree with becs, you'll be able to buy at the ground (either at a cash turnstile or the ticket office) but for queues and stuff you're often better just ordering online and getting an eticket on your phone, you can get in any of the lower bowl turnstiles with it so it's a lot quicker to find a quiet turnstile and get in

Yes. There might be cash turnstiles on. If not, pop to the ticket office and they'll sell you one.

Are you registered with eticketing? You can buy online and download it onto your phone to save printing it out.
Still get robbed for booking fees mind. Scandalous 😂

Does purchasing via eticketing still charge you the £1.25 admin fee @becs

Does purchasing via eticketing still charge you the £1.25 admin fee @becs

Yes £1.25 admin fee per ticket, even for home ones that are loaded onto season card. Then £1 postage for away tickets or if you want paper tickets sent out. I don't mind paying the postage and I'm happy to cover those costs. £1.25 admin fee per transaction would be annoying but acceptable. An extra £5 for four digital tickets in a single transaction is scandalous though.

Back