Ticket Office Windowless (Inside)

What was the reason for having the main entrance around the back of the stadium? Wouldn't it of made more sense to have it on the ticket office side in the first place?
Parking perhaps.

Called in today for my ticket for friendly on Saturday 27th. Really surprised to see the open plan nature of the ticket office. Very much like your modern bank. I'm all for friendliness and customer service, but they usually have boxes handy with "collections" in and there may also be some fairly meaty cash transactions for season tickets or group away match sales. (security issue?)
Every time I've been in last season when there was a queue there has inevitably been a "discussion" going on with someone about wrong age/lack of points/ineligible for quoted price etc.....................
I just don't see this as being a positive for the poor (mainly) lasses working there!
This is the last f***ing straw for me........

Because it is the same people who remove the glass as process payments out back. Perhaps the lasses could help Stewart out with signings too?

Twisting my words, it's unnecessary upheaval when the systems are so fucked.

How do you not know rearranging the office etc has not affected this, not saying it has but we don't know either way.

Just seems a bit of a coincidence that everything ticketing wise is fucked up

Twisting my words, it's unnecessary upheaval when the systems are so fucked.

How do you not know rearranging the office etc has not affected this, not saying it has but we don't know either way.

Just seems a bit of a coincidence that everything ticketing wise is fucked up
It was done over a weekend when the ticket office was shut.
"Everything" is not fucked up. My season card renewed fine with dd's leaving fine. You may have had a few headaches but not everyone has - assuming the new scanners work on Saturday!

What was the reason for having the main entrance around the back of the stadium? Wouldn't it of made more sense to have it on the ticket office side in the first place?

Pretty much every new stadium has their main stand to the west, it’s so the sun doesn’t shine into the eyes of the corporate lot.

More people pay using credit card/ mobiles these days so im sure there wont be much cash there. And maybe it will be better for discussions without the window? Make it more civil? Easier to hear?

As long as they don’t try selling you Black Cat insurance or mortgages

Back