ticket office number

glen

Striker
no joy on the 0371 number this morning "high call demand"

what is the 0191 number that gets you through straightaway?

absolute piss take been trying all morning , want 4 tickets for the shop screamers game, got work to do ffs.

no joy on the 0371 number this morning "high call demand"

what is the 0191 number that gets you through straightaway?

love the way you get held listening to the muzak for 3 minutes before the call gets disconnected.

Can I put all our membership numbers in so we each get our loyalty points too mate?

Aye. Put everyone's number on your account under friends and family. Then when you go onto the stadium view, you should have a list of them all and you can allocate them a ticket.

Ditto buying away tickets too.

Aye. Put everyone's number on your account under friends and family. Then when you go onto the stadium view, you should have a list of them all and you can allocate them a ticket.

Thanks mate I will give that a go then cheers.

Hello mate, only 3 of the 4 of us are appearing in the list at the side of the screen but all are added in friends and family, any ideas?

Thanks very much mate that's sorted, 4 tickets on the way.

Last edited:
Anyone know if The ticket office need to actually see the season ticket or will the membership number be enough ?
( after the 10 quid Shrewsbury tickets )

Anyone know if The ticket office need to actually see the season ticket or will the membership number be enough ?
( after the 10 quid Shrewsbury tickets )
Membership number over the phone is ok, i eventually got through at 4.40 yesterday

Back