TICKET OFFICE DEBACLE

ozz

Winger
ordered Peterborough tickets last Thursday- mine was here on Saturday but my sons is still not here. Called ticket office since 2pm yesterday and since 9 am on the dot this morning and got to speak to no one. Hold and Hold saying " be patient, your call is valuable etc" and after about 10 mins get told I will be cut off as they are too busy.
Using the 0371 911 1973 and the 0191 551 5004 numbers.
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.

ordered Peterborough tickets last Thursday- mine was here on Saturday but my sons is still not here. Called ticket office since 2pm yesterday and since 9 am on the dot this morning and got to speak to no one. Hold and Hold saying " be patient, your call is valuable etc" and after about 10 mins get told I will be cut off as they are too busy.
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.
I've been trying the numbers this morning too and e-mailed a couple of days ago - no answers.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.
:lol: The game's not for another four days yit man.

When we dropped down into league one we were pretty much carrying premiership staff numbers, it wasn’t sustainable, including ticket office staff, so likely to be very understaffed. I’m sure all issues will be addressed by next season, as they’re gonna use an outsourcing model I believe.

Try Twitter or gan down to the ticket office if you're able mate.

Never had any bother with the ticket office at all mesel like but some people seem to have nowt but bother.

When we dropped down into league one we were pretty much carrying premiership staff numbers, it wasn’t sustainable, including ticket office staff, so likely to be very understaffed. I’m sure all issues will be addressed by next season, as they’re gonna use an outsourcing model I believe.

Whilst I agree the new outsourcing model should help next season. I think it’s been a mistake this season cutting staff levels in the ticket office. As the demand for tickets home and away has remained the same with extra games (check a trade etc) added.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.
Tweet Chris Waters, mate.

Worst case scenario is you get a reprint down there.

OP not realising the ticket office is once again busy today with seat moves and renewals and all of the staff are on the counters shocker.
My business is f***ing busy but we have systems in place so customers do not get the f***ing run around. An automated telephone system that cuts you off after a period of time is not acceptable business practice.

Tweet Chris Waters, mate.

Worst case scenario is you get a reprint down there.
if it isnt here by 11 am tomorrow- they are open until 12- they are organising a reprint.

OP not realising the ticket office is once again busy today with seat moves and renewals and all of the staff are on the counters shocker.
Was in at 11.30 this morning to change seat. 2 people in front of me, 3 or 4 windows manned, in and out in less than 5 minutes. Took me longer to get through the temporary lights at the Wheatsheaf

Whilst I agree the new outsourcing model should help next season. I think it’s been a mistake this season cutting staff levels in the ticket office. As the demand for tickets home and away has remained the same with extra games (check a trade etc) added.
It’s hard to make people redundant, then realise they’ve made a mistake and take staff back on though, as those original employees have a case against it.

But the club still get premiership crowds

Back