Ticket Office - Call Centre

dixonsafc

Striker
Does this even exist? Has anyone managed to actually speak to someone?

My ST DD hasn't came out for mine and my dads ST, and need to pay it. But starting to doubt there is even anyone there.

With how shit the football has been, I'm starting to think the money not coming out is a blessing and I'll cut my losses.

My ST DD hasn't came out for mine and my dads ST, and need to pay it. But starting to doubt there is even anyone there.

With how shit the football has been, I'm starting to think the money not coming out is a blessing and I'll cut my losses.
This has happened every time with mine absolute pain in the arse it is and they are useless not their fault as they're stretched to the absolute limit and the girls in the actual ticket office are great. Just frustrating they cant fix the issue

I mentioned on another thread that I gave up trying to sort Leicester tickets the other week. Rang up 3 times and no one answered so didn’t bother going to the game .

A heard that Charlie has told the only wife on the phones to adopt an Indian accent to make it sound more professional?!... whilst he sits beside her bashing away at a typewriter...

I got through on the 6th attempt after it ringing off hold. The lass was great and sorted it out straight away.

Madness that they've been cut that much that it takes that long to get through.

Don't bother ringing anymore, just times out every single call.

Absolute tin pot man, South Shields probably have better customer service than we do.

I just go to the ticket office on my lunch break now, the queue isn't very big as no fucker goes anymore

Don't bother ringing anymore, just times out every single call.

Absolute tin pot man, South Shields probably have better customer service than we do.

I just go to the ticket office on my lunch break now, the queue isn't very big as no fucker goes anymore

I live in Leeds, so I can’t just pop round unfortunately.

I eventually got through like.

Back