Tia's Mexican in Durham

The Hogshead was opposite La Tasca, where the Library pub is now. Or was there another Hogshead in the La Tasca space before that?

Wrong.... that was Varsity throughout my youth.

Hogs head was quality though (where la tasca is/was) used to show all the hooky football games
You're right. I stand corrected.

Ah, see you saw your mistake haha

Absolute f***ing rubbish, an insult to Mexican food, as bland a meal as you could ever eat.
I like Mexican food so when my Mexican mate offered to take me to his family's house for dinner I was proper excited. It was one disappointingly bland meal. I've never been so gutted after so looking forward to food. Perhaps they are staying true to what Mexican bait is actually like (or my mate's ma is just a dreadful cook)? ;)

The Hogshead was opposite La Tasca, where the Library pub is now. Or was there another Hogshead in the La Tasca space before that?
was the buffalo, then the hogshead then la tasca wasn't it?

edit: hadn't refreshed my page and seen others replies

Wasn't the Buffalo's Head only really downstairs, it had like an open atrium above, think the ground floor floor was only put in after that. Could be wrong.

I went to a Mexican in Stockton down by the river a few years ago, I'm sure it was called mohujos or something... Anyone know if it is still there? Google reckons it's in Middlesbrough...

Back