Thyroid under active.

bowers2

Striker
About 10 years ago I had this diagnosed. I’ve always felt abit shit.
I had one of them MOTs and all came back good.

Three weeks ago my dodgy knee gave way and resulted in me taking codine for a week forgetting to take my medication. I’ve never felt better in this time and still not had it.

Anyone else just given it up?
I’m going to pay for a full blood test to actually see what is going on but I feel loads better without taking medication.

I too have an underactive Thyroid, and I religiously take my thyroxin as soon as I wake up in the morning.
If I miss my dose, I really do feel like shit.
Very lethargic and irritable.
Have a word with your G.P. and get another blood test.
Same here. Have got to take 125 mgs of Levothyroxine, each day.
I have an underactive thyroid, which took ages to diagnose.
I actually lost weight, instead of piling it on.
It absolutely kicked the shit out of me, for 11 years, and I also suffered liver damage, and adrenal failure.
Have only just started to feel normal again, after being hospitalised, a year ago.

About 10 years ago I had this diagnosed. I’ve always felt abit shit.
I had one of them MOTs and all came back good.

Three weeks ago my dodgy knee gave way and resulted in me taking codine for a week forgetting to take my medication. I’ve never felt better in this time and still not had it.

Anyone else just given it up?
I’m going to pay for a full blood test to actually see what is going on but I feel loads better without taking medication.

My wife has had an under active thyroid for a few years but she has annual blood test to check how its working.

Back