Thursday's breakfast

Sounds nice that.

Re: my earlier comment on curry for breakfast - imagine if curry houses in England opened for breaky?
@What A Waster
Nipping down the New New Bengal for a Lamb Madras with Keema Naan at 7am :lol:
I think a few places do down brick lane way. The beigel factory is open if you fancy a salt beef bagel for breakfast.

Dishoom do a bacon sarnie in a naan bread.

I think a few places do down brick lane way. The beigel factory is open if you fancy a salt beef bagel for breakfast.

Dishoom do a bacon sarnie in a naan bread.
I’ve only ever been in that beigel shop at around 3am, and even then it’s packed. We used to stop there on the way home from security jobs. Salt beef and mustard, fantastic.

Is there anything you flat out shouldn’t have for breakfast?

Is Beef Wellington too far?

Depends on what sort of state you're in, what time constraints you're working within, what time you get up, how hungry you are and what you fancy.

I don't think I'd fancy a roast dinner for breakfast at 7am before getting ready for work.
But on a day off and maybe getting up a bit later when breakfast might end up at about 10am its a possibility.
Certainly done it in my youth, not emerging until dinner time on a sunday when the dinner was ready.

Depends on what sort of state you're in, what time constraints you're working within, what time you get up, how hungry you are and what you fancy.

I don't think I'd fancy a roast dinner for breakfast at 7am before getting ready for work.
But on a day off and maybe getting up a bit later when breakfast might end up at about 10am its a possibility.
Certainly done it in my youth, not emerging until dinner time on a sunday when the dinner was ready.

I’ve had corned beef pie pre-9am before. On a very hungover Sunday.

Didn’t have all the trimmings though.

Back