Thursday 14th June meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking like I will get finished on time so should be there. Will look out for a mob of tripods blocking walk ways etc:-D

good lad.

be aware though lads, roads are a nightmare atm bridges closed ect. So people are gonna be late, probably me and Paul. :mad:

enjoyed last night and got some good shots, cheers fellas!!
Nice them clyde, love the last one.

Gateshead was one of the first places I ventured when I first got into photography. Got the bus with my shiny new Nikon D40 and remember how conscious I felt "getting it out"... like I was doing something wrong and people might pelt me with rotten cabbages.

This was photo number 000003 on my D40, taken that day.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
UaeExile said:
Nice them clyde, love the last one.

Gateshead was one of the first places I ventured when I first got into photography. Got the bus with my shiny new Nikon D40 and remember how conscious I felt "getting it out"... like I was doing something wrong and people might pelt me with rotten cabbages.

This was photo number 000003 on my D40, taken that day.

Was having a conversation along the same lines last night. Much better with a group of lads like, no shit off anyone.

Was having a conversation along the same lines last night. Much better with a group of lads like, no shit off anyone.
There was a lad next to Durham train station taking pics of the cathedral when I strayed from a group of about 15 lads heading to Ne*castle for a night out. I was a bit pissed so he nearly shit himself when I stumbled up. That was until I told him he could lower the ISO if he was using a tripod *hic*! :lol:

Clyde, the prince of darkness! I like the 2nd one, cos I'm in it. Innit. Actually, the one with the sticker is class.

Sean, can't see yours. Don't think this forum runner app likes the old Dropbox tool.

Clyde, the prince of darkness! I like the 2nd one, cos I'm in it. Innit. Actually, the one with the sticker is class.

Sean, can't see yours. Don't think this forum runner app likes the old Dropbox tool.

it does man :-D.

Keep'em coming lads, some crackers thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back