Throwing Out Other People's Stuff

Got back from work and Satan had thrown out my toothbrush while tidying the bathroom. She claims she meant to buy a new one but forgot :oops:.

Had an argument this morning about her keep throwing my stuff away because she thinks they're shit.

Am I a wailing fanny?

She didn't throw it out mate, she gave it to me. Though why, i've no idea. I was just delivering a parcel. I deliver for Hermes. She said the sloppy stuff on it was KY, not colegate.

Edit. Still, its the thought that counts.

As long as it's not good stuff then..
Nah it was shit really

She didn't throw it out mate, she gave it to me. Though why, i've no idea. I was just delivering a parcel. I deliver for Hermes. She said the sloppy stuff on it was KY, not colegate.

Edit. Still, its the thought that counts.
Why would she give it to you? Steradent maybe :lol:

Last edited:
My brother threw my bike away (old style racer) because he couldn't be bothered to ride it uphill.
The story goes: he asked to borrow my bike to go to blockbuster (this happened years ago) I said yes, he came home without the bike I asked where it was he said he just dumped it because he couldn't be bothered to ride it uphill. I didn't bother going to get it because I couldn't be bothered but I was fuming.

Other way round in our house. In the garage we currently have a broken fridge, broken tumble dryer and broken deep fat fryer which we can't chuck out 'just in case. Just in case what I haven't a fuckin clue !!

My brother threw my bike away (old style racer) because he couldn't be bothered to ride it uphill.
The story goes: he asked to borrow my bike to go to blockbuster (this happened years ago) I said yes, he came home without the bike I asked where it was he said he just dumped it because he couldn't be bothered to ride it uphill. I didn't bother going to get it because I couldn't be bothered but I was fuming.

No offence mate but you and your brother sound like proper scum.

Other way round in our house. In the garage we currently have a broken fridge, broken tumble dryer and broken deep fat fryer which we can't chuck out 'just in case. Just in case what I haven't a fuckin clue !!
Ever seen the A-team? If you get locked in your garage by a criminal gang, your missus will have it sorted.

Back