Three Sunderland supporters hit with banning orders after violence broke out at Sunderland AFC game

These bans and fines would suggest to me that you cannot defend yourself when you're a victim of an unprovoked attack by opposition fans.

Meanwhile the polis reflect in their glory of nabbing some of our lads, the twats.

2 out of 3 clearly weren't defending themselves and were actively involved in whatever happened. They've gone guilty at court, that generally suggests that you've done something wrong. I'm sure you wouldn't plead guilty if you hadn't done anything

Coventry fans attacked Sunderland, and Sunderland lads got involved police lost it and looked for a few easy lock ups.

2 out of 3 clearly weren't defending themselves and were actively involved in whatever happened. They've gone guilty at court, that generally suggests that you've done something wrong. I'm sure you wouldn't plead guilty if you hadn't done anything
We’re you there ?

I wasnt there and I'm not saying that the majority of fans were at any fault however the story posted was about 3 fans, 2 of which have plead guilty therefore admitted their wrongdoing, it kind of speaks for itself. And yeah I'm a mag because I don't think every Sunderland fan is brilliant

Back