Three Sunderland supporters hit with banning orders after violence broke out at Sunderland AFC game

I agree. Fans from other clubs will run into it from us as well.

This ludicrous notion on here that it’s always other fans fault is tiresome.
Not really. I bet we have some idiots as well. I don't disagree. Never met one myself mind so i'm judging on a whole but with numbers , there must be some. Every club is different. Not every clubs fan are the same. It would be totally daft to think that. Millwall, he old Chelsea etc are gonna have more trouble makers than some other clubs. Tat's not opinion.That's fact. On the whole SAFC fans are very good and welcoming. In fact any club barring the Mags and smoggies will be welcomed into most pubs in Sunderland , as long as they don't act up. You ca do that at other clubs, but there are certain clubs (Plenty of them) that you wouldn't dream of doing that. A day before our big day? Ha Way turn it in

Not really. I bet we have some idiots as well. I don't disagree. Never met one myself mind so i'm judging on a whole but with numbers , there must be some. Every club is different. Not every clubs fan are the same. It would be totally daft to think that. Millwall, he old Chelsea etc are gonna have more trouble makers than some other clubs. Tat's not opinion.That's fact. On the whole SAFC fans are very good and welcoming. In fact any club barring the Mags and smoggies will be welcomed into most pubs in Sunderland , as long as they don't act up. You ca do that at other clubs, but there are certain clubs (Plenty of them) that you wouldn't dream of doing that. A day before our big day? Ha Way turn it in
Out fans in the main are absolutely spot on as are majority of fans from other clubs.

Obviously have your extreme examples of likes if Millwall.

I’ve sat in boozer right outside elland road and had a pint with my old man which is home fans only and was absolutely fine. They don’t have a great rep either.

All clubs have a minority of dickheads and we are no different.

Out fans in the main are absolutely spot on as are majority of fans from other clubs.

Obviously have your extreme examples of likes if Millwall.

I’ve sat in boozer right outside elland road and had a pint with my old man which is home fans only and was absolutely fine. They don’t have a great rep either.

All clubs have a minority of dickheads and we are no different.
It's odd you have been to all these places with no hassle , but on the Sunderland message board, loads want to kick fuck out of you ;):lol: All clubs are different, and it's daft to say otherwise. I pride myself on SAFC been good natured and big numbers, while i know other lads who pride their fans been nasty as fuck. I don't get that, but that's why i love SAFC, because we aren't like that in the main

It's odd you have been to all these places with no hassle , but on the Sunderland message board, loads want to kick fuck out of you ;):lol: All clubs are different, and it's daft to say otherwise. I pride myself on SAFC been good natured and big numbers, while i know other lads who pride their fans been nasty as fuck. I don't get that, but that's why i love SAFC, because we aren't like that in the main
I’m no different in real life to on here, say it as I see it. Wether it gets lost in text as opppse to verbal i don’t know or maybe there’s just more brave souls behind a keyboard ;).

In the main we are no bother which goes for most clubs.

I’m no different in real life to on here, say it as I see it. Wether it gets lost in text as opppse to verbal i don’t know or maybe there’s just more brave souls behind a keyboard ;).

In the main we are no bother which goes for most clubs.
I'm not hard and will never try to act that way You do come across as a wind up on here mind having a pop at SAFC. Anyway if your Sunderland i wish you well, the same as all the lads and lasses.

I'm not hard and will never try to act that way You do come across as a wind up on here mind having a pop at SAFC. Anyway if your Sunderland i wish you well, the same as all the lads and lasses.
I’m not a wind up I just call it as I see it regardless if that’s not what people want to hear which a lot of posters on here just can’t handle.

If we are shit I’ll say so. If we are good I’ll say so.

If I think a new signing is shit I’ll say so.

If I think a new manager won’t cut the mustard I’ll say so.

If our fans are out of order I’ll say so.

I’m very much Sunderland and my six year old is next off the production line and season ticket holder with me.

I’m not a wind up I just call it as I see it regardless if that’s not what people want to hear which a lot of posters on here just can’t handle.

If we are shit I’ll say so. If we are good I’ll say so.

If I think a new signing is shit I’ll say so.

If I think a new manager won’t cut the mustard I’ll say so.

If our fans are out of order I’ll say so.

I’m very much Sunderland and my six year old is next off the production line and season ticket holder with me.
Thats not how you come across on here at all. I think you like the attention tbh. Enjoy your weekend and your lad

Back